Hololive - Foot stream

Right from the start of this stream; a picture of bed as a background has been slapped to the face of viewers. [Chat] But the hopes for a streaming from surface of the bed, got a fearful plot holes: Because the camera itself is placed at the room floor and only aimed at the entry side of the bed. What more, on the second glance: One can figure out that the camera was (on purpose?) not focused on the top part of this furniture, where will the audience saw the sleepy streamer.

More precisely, from top to down, the viewers can only observe the bed from the part right bellow the top line of mattress siting on wooden construction, above the black pick dark floor space under the bed. A bed shed partially covering the bed has been following the lines from top and hanging down in half way down. As we mentioned the camera was on floor and this floor go all way under the bed, until its disappears in shadows. Even if this dark space under the bed, was nearly coal black; one can notice the contours of some (carton storage boxes?) or other (stuff?) lost or forgotten by time. And if one pay attention; he can see a glimpse of cat eyes to blink out of the darkness in the direction of audience. (Or camera.)

So we can say that the focus (or angle) of streamer camera, was placed on the (cinematic?) side of this particular bed. But still no one can see or know for sure who is on it...

.

.

The background was set and to this idyllic scenery; (In middle); a pair of smaller barren (girly) legs [calf and foot but not knee] come from above, as if the person who lay down on the bed decide to throw her foot through side line and hung them down. It was as if a sleepy person awake from its slumber, and decided to (sit?) on the side of the bed, swinging her female slender feet in slow rhythm.

Someone will think that this undefended feet was an easy target for the possible furry predator hidden under the bed... But the sudden attack, not occurred as if the bait itself was not enough.

Then a sleepy yawn echoed from the person above/(on) the bed, that definitely belonged to the streamer on who the audience had been waiting for. "Same desu... [(Hello, shark here.)?] Gawr Gura here... and welcome to my foot stream... you shrimps." As she finished her introduction she added an another morning sleepy yawn.

The movement and gesticulation of the feet give a hint that the shark girl was stretching her limbs to wake up.

But she must give up and fall back to her back, as both of the feet fall down limbless... (They were still hanging from the top of the bed.)

.

(Right to the Gura); This move wakes up another person from its slumber who decides to throw her chicken legs over the edge of the bed for the audience to see. Even this voice was in its morning stage. "Ki‑ki‑ri‑ki... Takanashi Kiara, a passionate phoenix wishing a good morning to all her chickens. Did you all sleep well?"

As feet gesticulation and movement shows, Takanashi stretched on her own way... but then the legs revealed that this girl decided to stay in the bed, as she turned toward Gawr and even make herself more comfy as she (burrow?) herself onto the bed mattress.

.

This have a quick reaction as the third person who reveal its awake and make stretching noises. (From left to Gawr) she partially hung down only one of her leg showing to the camera recording area only single feet. Her voice reveals that she is curious. "Why I imagined a fluffy hen in warmly chicken coop? [A chicken sitting on eggs in hen house.]

.

One of the chicken leg, twitched in shock. "Amelia?! What the heck?!"

But the fingers on single feet stretched to sides. "Its not my fault you started with a chickens! Or that you give that vibe."