ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ - sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟᴋᴇᴇᴍ

ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ᴀɢᴇ: sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

I was in my bathroom holding the pregnancy test in my hands trying not to cry.

I was pregnant and I didn't have an idea of what I should do.

I knew I had to tell my boyfriend of two years keem that I was pregnant I mean it was his child.

"Keem" I said as soon as he answered the phone.

"wsg" he said looking at the phone.

"I have something to tell you" I said. 

"what" he said sounding annoyed.

"I'm pregnant.." I said softly.

"fuck you mean you pregnant" he said getting mad.

"I mean what the fuck I said" I replied giving him the same energy he was giving me.

"it's prolly not even mines ion know what you be doing while I'm gone" he said.

"fuck you tryna say I'm a smut or something" I said.

"you said it I didn't" he said.

"Ian no thot, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to being all disrespectful and shit cus Ian them bitches who about to go for it" I said.

"You the only nigga I been with and if you don't think this baby is yours then you don't have to be apart of thier life" I said hanging up on him.

3 Y E A R S L A T E R

I had a beautiful baby girl named ka'maya and she meant everything to me.

I loved her with my whole heart and I knew as she got older she would be wondering where her father was.

We were done getting ready to go to the mall since I decided she deserved to have a day that she could break my pockets.

I took a picture of ka'maya before leaving the house.

caption: I love you baby. liked by @ddosama @sugarhillddot @oyquan @sugarhillkeem and 700,000 others

comments disabled.

My posts would always get liked from dd, ddot and Quan although I haven't seen them in years we kept in touch via Instagram.

Once me and ka'maya reached the mall we were walking around going in and out of stores buying things when I seen a few people who looked familiar.

We were walking by each other when I seen thier face.

It was keem ...

"Kayla" he said looking at me and ka'maya.

"Hi .." I said not wanting to continue a conversation that felt almost forced.

"who is this" he said looking down at ka'maya.

"that's my daughter Ka'maya" I said.

"who's that mommy" ka'maya said as I picked her up putting her legs around my waist as she held on to my upper body.

"that's keem" I said not wanting to mention that this was her father.

"Oh .." keem spoke after being quiet for what felt like hours.

"Look Kayla I'm sorry for what happened" he spoke before rolled my eyes.

"Honestly keem I don't want to hear it, you did me wrong at my lowest time in life. I didn't have anything or anyone who supported me I had to go through pregnancy and taking care of our child by myself so if you think a like on Instagram and 'sorry' is going to change the fact that you left me our baby you can think the fuck again" I said not even thinking that ka'maya was listening to everything I said.

"Kayla .." he spoke.

"bye keem" I said walking away.