ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ - ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ

ᴀ'ʏᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɢᴇ: sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

I was at a party with my two close friends when I seen this fine ass lightskin with his friends.

He was much taller than me and I was obviously attracted to him.

Since I was already high I decided to go over there and make conversation with the handsome lightskin.

"Hey" I said looking just directly at him.

"wsg ma" he said looking down at me.

"you was looking hella lonely ova there" he said smiling a little.

"you was staring hella hard huh" I said giving a little attitude.

"how the hell you got a attitude and we just meet ma" he said putting whatever he was drinking on a table.

"how about we go in a room I can't really hear you ma" he said.

I knew what he was tryna do but I was feeling him too so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to follow him into the room.

As soon as we got into the room he closed the door walking over to the bed sitting down.

"you looking mad good ngl" he said licking his lips.

"thank you" I said blushing.

"come here, why you all the way ova der" he said opening his arms.

I walked over to him sitting next to him but I guess that wasn't enough for him because he moved me onto him lap directly on his member.

After looking into each others eyes for what felt like forever we both leaned in kissing each other quickly turning that into a makeout session.

"Mmh" I moaned in his mouth as he moved my lower body around on his dick.

He picked me up laying me down on the bed as he began kissing my neck leaving small hickeys all over.

After about 10 minutes of teasing each other we both had our clothes off.

I was on all fours as he stuck his dick in me.

"fuck" he groaned lowly.

He bagan going faster as he grabbed my hair pulling it while smacking my ass repeatedly.

"fuck ma" he moaned while grabbing my waist.

"ughh" I moaned while grabbing the bed trying to get a grip.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned before throwing my ass back.

"I'm finna nut too" he groaned before pulling out and nutting all over my back as I came.

T W O M O N T H S L A T E R

"Yooo" a voice spoke.

"who's this" I asked putting my phone on speaker.

"the nigga you was fucking at the party" he said chuckling a little.

"how you get my number" I said confused.

"do that really matter right now" he asked.

"After we fucked I couldn't stop thinking about you so I had one of my mans find you" he said truthfully.

"That was the best sex I ever had" I said.

"But I thought it was just gonna be a one night stand" I spoke again.

"I did too but I couldn't just leave you alone like that" he said.