Chapter 2

Chapter 2
A Job and the Destruction

Chapter 2A Job and the Destruction

(Hello there. I decided to continue this short story book because I suddenly got interested in Bungou Stray Dogs. The plot is already set and expect a smut scene later in the chapters. I'll have you know that I'm not an expert at writing romance genre. The emotions, especially love always confuses me, and I really don't know how these things work. So if you see something strange here, ignore it, although I'll try my very best to make this book a normal Yaoi book without any unexplained parts anywhere. Thank you for taking your time to read this people. On to the story we go...)

Dazai ran towards where the explosion happened. Everything was covered in smoke and dust but Dazai recognise a scream of a man.

Suddenly the dust parted to either side like a curtain and a brown haired girl was thrown in Dazai's way.

Her body was mangled in unrecognisable way and she seemed unconscious...no, dead.

And of course, floating above them in his full glory was Chuuya, with red patterns covering his body.

"Of course, it all went as I predicted." Dazai sighed looking at his ex partner landing softly on the ground.

Without wasting another second, Chuuya dashed towards them, although Dazai wasn't sure if Chuuya was targeting him or the corpse.

With another dramatic sigh, Dazai lunged towards Chuuya, dodged his punch and grabbed his wrist.

Blue glow emitted from Dazai's hold and Chuuya's pupils turned back to normal and the patterns disappeared.

The corruption didn't take toll on his body, thanks to Dazai stopping him on time.

Chuuya blinked as he adjusted to reality... only to see his nemesis staring down at him.

"Why did you use corruption when you were alone?" Was Dazai's first question.

Chuuya didn't reply but walked past Dazai with a scoff. He stopped and bent down to inspect the corpse.

"Do not touch her." Dazai demanded as he approached Chuuya.

"Hah!?" Chuuya tilted his head glaring daggers at Dazai.

"I was asked to bring her alive. Now look at what you did." Dazai glanced at Chuuya with a disappointed look.

"Shitty Dazai..." Chuuya growled as he stood up. "Why should I care about your missions?"

"I don't know. But if you tell me the reason why you went ahead and killed her, I'll stop bothering you...well, maybe..." Dazai smirked.

Chuuya groaned as he rubbed his face. He'll tell the Mackerel the stupid reason, get this shit over with, and go home.

"She nullified my ability by touching the rocks I sent towards her, well not nullified, but making them float so gravity has no effect on her. And I wasn't a fool to attack her head on and risk her touching me. It was annoying... and using corruption seemed the only way to stop her..." Chuuya trailed off as he noticed the mischievous glint in Dazai's eyes.

"Oh...is that so~" Dazai purred and Chuuya wanted to die then and there.

On the other side, close to Yokohama, Tokyo city seemed like a post apocalyptic land.

The buildings were all crashed, with nothing standing. Mangled bodies, beheaded bodies, burnt bodies, crushed bodies and shredded bodies covered the ground.

The busy and bustling streets turned eerily quite within minutes.

And in midst of the carnage, stood a pink haired boy of age 14, smiling at the destruction he just caused.

"It's not my fault. I warned them while I was falling. It's their fault for not running away..." The boy talked to himself.

He slowly turned to the South.

"Yuji..." A mouth formed on his cheek, and the slit under his eyes opened to reveal another red eye. "I want more..."

The boy, Yuji got ready to take off. "Yeah I know."

And he disappeared, leaving a trail of dust through the path he just ran at an abnormal speed.

Just before they took off from the organisation, orders were given to Yuji on which city he should destroy after Tokyo... Yokohama Port City, and the people in it.

They had said that destroying Tokyo would lure out his main targets. Not that Yuji cares anymore anyways. He just wanted more destruction and death.

At the same time, Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency recieved an emergency job from the government officials. The job explained to send their strongest members to Tokyo and eliminate the terrorist.

"I will go." Atshushi volunteered.

"I will too." Kyouka followed.

"Count me in." Kenji waved at the Agency members before walking out.

"Be careful everyone. This is not an ordinary terrorist attack. This could be a trap, so don't let your guard down out there." Ranpo said as others nodded.

At the Port Mafia, Mori summoned Higuchi, Akutagawa and Gin in his office.

"We recieved a request from the government. Even though Yokohama city is safe for now, we can't be if sure they'll leave us alone. So before they target Yokohama, I want you to go to Tokyo and eliminate the terrorist. You'll meet Detective Agency on your way and I want to aid them in the battle. Is that clear?" Mori explained.

They bowed and rushed out of the office into the city.

And soon enough, Atshushi, Kyouka and Kenji met Akutagawa, Higuchi and Gin on their way to Tokyo.

But they didn't need to go to Tokyo all the way, as screams and explosions started erupting from the centre of the Yokohama city.

The six noticed people running away from one direction and dashed towards there to something that made their blood boil.

On top of an hospital building stood a pink haired boy laughing at the panic and confusion.

He created flames and threw them around without specific target, destroying everything.

The six people got ready to attack the boy, when suddenly Yuji noticed them and his grin became more wide. He muttered softly, through a gritted teeth grin.

"Finally, there you are..."

At the park, Dazai and Chuuya continued to fight when both of their phone rang indicating they received a message.

Letting go of each other with a growl, they both fished out the phones from their pockets.

It was an emergency mission from their bosses.

"Dazai/ Chuuya,
We recieved an emergency job from the government a few seconds ago. But we're not sure if our strongest members can handle the job. So we want Chuuya and Dazai to form a temporary partnership with each other, and aid your colleagues in the battle to eliminate the threat. Go straight to Yokohama city. We still don't have enough information about the terrorist's abilities, so be careful.

_Fukuzawa & Mori."

The message had read. They looked at each other, not really wanting to work together again...

To be continued...