CHAPTER 28

"YOU ARE GETTING ENGAGED!"

"WHEN?!"

"HOW?!"

I looked at Aqsa and sighed, who would think that she got married a year ago.

"What do you mean? How did you and Azaan get engaged"

She pouted while I chuckled.

"Sufiyan... He came to meet me two days ago!"

"Wait a minute! When did he come back from the army?"

Aiza asked before taking a sip from her drink. I told them everything and they sat there listening carefully to me.

"I'm very happy for you Muskan, you're finally getting the happiness you deserve"

"I'm just happy that dad agreed"

"So when is the engagement?"

Aqsa asked before taking a bite from my vanilla cake. Basically she ate my whole cake and I didn't even get to taste it.

"Aqsa I hope you know that you ate Muskan's cake and she didn't even get to taste it"

Aqsa stopped and looked at me with widened eyes. She put the spoon towards me while I shook my head.

"It's fine, eat it... Engagement is on Saturday, and you're both invited"

"Invited! I didn't expect that from you Muskan"

Aiza said while we all three stood up and headed to the car after paying. Aiza was going to get in the driving seat when I and Aqsa stopped her.

"I'm not planning to die Aiza, and Muskan still needs to get married so please don't drive"

"What do you mean?! I drive perfectly"

Aqsa and I looked at each other before shaking our heads.

"You almost hit a man while driving, and you almost drove over the red light. While parking you hit the car in front of you and we had to apologize to that old man"

"That was technically not my fault, he parked his car wrong"

"Or you were parking wrongly"

She sighed and sat in the passenger seat while I decided to drive.

"Why don't you guys come over today? Dad will be very happy to see you two, he haven't seen you forever"

"Sure why not"

Aiza said while looking at Aqsa.

"Well, I'll have to call mom and let her know"

"Sometimes I think you're married to Azaan's mother and not Azaan"

Aqsa was very close to Azaan's parents and they loved her like their own daughter. Mashallah she had a very loving family and that's what mattered.

"Muskan, mom says congratulations"

"Thank you"

I parked the car and then we headed inside.

"Muskan are you home?"

"Yes, abbu!"

We all three headed into the living room. When dad saw Aqsa and Aiza he happily stood up while they hugged him. Sometimes I think they are his daughters, well they are by heart.

"I'm so happy to see you both! How is your family Aqsa?"

"They are good, and said congrats, mom said she will visit you tomorrow"