Randy's Mentor - The NinjaNomicon

Previously :

"Hmm... That is news to me." Lao Shi remarked. "Danny, may I ask who defeated Pariah Dark?"

"Easy, you're already talking to him." Danny replied.

"Danny, you defeated a King?! That is the CHEESE!" Randy exclaimed.

"How come you never told us Danny?" Jake asked ignoring Randy's slang.

"Easy, you never asked." Danny answered.

"Danny, you gotta tell us what happened." Randy said excitedly.

"Okay, I'll tell after this little competition. But first let's meet your mentor, RC." Danny said as he inwardly smirked.

--LINE BREAK--
"Okay guys, shloop with me." Randy said as he surprised Danny and Jake by opening the Nomicon in front of them first before they could be prepared, they shlooped almost immediately, leaving their bodies dog piled with the most ridiculous expressions on their faces. Lao Shi and Fu were left with the teens blocking their way to the exit. Lao Shi turned to look at Fu with a devious expression.

"Fu, get the camera."

~~In the NinjaNomicon~~

"AAAHHH!" Danny and Jake screamed bloody murder as they fell through book oddly covered with Japanese kanji and colourful graffiti while Randy was completely calm. They both fell face first in the ground while Randy landed on his own two feet.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that your face might hurt upon entry." Randy snarked while grinning at his groaning friends.

"Thank you very much for saying what we already know" Jake remarked sarcastically, getting up and brushing himself off.

"Oh don't mention it," he said happily. "So! Welcome to the NinjaNomicon!"

With wide open arms, gestured at the oddly two-dimensional place, with the air of an old Japanese cartoon and doodles. They toured around with Randy was leading them through the book when they passed some floating lanterns.

"Yo Scarf-boy, what are these for?" Jake asked as he gestured at the floating lanterns.

"Oh, those are Ninja Arts and lessons." Randy answered offhandedly.

"So what do we do?" Danny asked curiously.

"Well, the Nomicon scribbles words of advice or even ninja arts that I practice but mostly I train at the waterfall. Come on!" Randy said excitedly as he started climbing the waterfall. The other two just shrugged and transformed to their alter ego and flew to the top.

"Yo RC! What's taking so long?" Jake yelled at Randy who was still climbing.

"Oh, I'm sorry but unlike you two, I can't fly!" Randy exclaimed which was met by a fish in the face.

"Was that a fish?" Jake asked incredulously.

"Apparently it was." Danny said as he and Jake laughed, ignoring the grumbling from the purple-haired teen.

"HAHAHA! You just got slapped by a fish." Jake laughed.

"Says the one who got hit by dog." Randy retorted loudly which shut up Jake pretty quick and set off Danny to another round of laughter.

It took a little while before Randy got up the waterfall which the Nomicon commented on by scribbling 'The slowest one will get nothing.'

"Well, you seem to be slacking off Randy." Danny stated.

"Am not..." Randy whined childishly. "Anyways... Wanna see some bruce ninja moves?"

"Uh... sure why not?" Jake said half-amused and half-excited.

"Okay, I'll show you a Ninja Air Fist." Randy excitedly said as he readied his stance. "Ninja Air Fist!" Which resulted to a big clenched fist to form and hit a tree.

"Nice." Jake commented. Unknown to the duo, Danny distanced himself as if to do something big.

"Hey Scarf-boy!" Danny shouted earning the duo's attention. "Can you do this?" As he clapped his hands and placed it at the ground which caused it to elevate high enough to reach the doodle clouds. Randy was reminded of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, his favorite anime show though he wouldn't really tell anyone that.

"Wait, you mean this?" Randy asked as he concentrated on the art of earth attack (I think that's what its called) 'Stay grounded do not waver. The earth itself will pay you a favor. To stop your foes and hold them back, harness the soil for an earth attack.' Which caused the ground to elevate.

"Yo, D! How'd you do that?" Jake asked as he flew to reach Danny's and Randy's level.

"It's pretty easy since my mentor has many connections to different mentors like Nomi for example." Danny explained as he slowly lower himself down.

"Wait... you mean the NinjaNomicon told you?" Randy asked as he also lower himself too.

As both of them reached the ground, they saw a black-haired boy, who looks like the same age as them, wearing a black poncho with red designs reminiscent of the Ninja suit on the sides.

"What he means, Randy, is that I told and trained him myself." The guy, Nomicon, said to Randy.

"Wait, you mean..." Randy trailed off as he stared at Nomicon, not believing what he is seeing.

"Yep. I am the NinjaNomicon or Nomi for short." Nomicon, rather Nomi, introduced himself to the Trio.

"So, Nomi how'd you know Danny?" Jake asked.

"I met Danny's mentor a while back. So when I heard that his mentor was having an apprentice, I asked him if I could train Danny." Nomi explained. "But I heard that you three are meeting each other's mentors." Which got a nod from the trio. "I take it that you already met Lao Shi, right?" Another nod.

"Well then, let's start on with channeling your energies." Nomi instructed.

~~~~The Lazy Time Skip~~~~
The trio have mastered how to control their respective energies (Jake - Chi, Danny - Ghost Core, and Randy - Ninja Energy) and said goodbye to Nomi, who just brought them back to reality, only to see that they were piled up with Randy on top and Jake at the bottom.

"Yo dudes, can you.....please....get off me.." Jake said as he was almost crushed by the weight of Randy and Danny. Randy was pushing himself up while Danny used his ghost powers and phased his way out, which caused Randy to fall back on Jake, that caused them to grunt.

"So, it's time for you to meet my master-" Danny said but was interrupted by three stomachs grumbling. "After we go eat some lunch. "

~~~AN~~~~~
Hey guys, I was planning to update as fast as I can but people can be busy, right? Another thing is that I had no internet for almost a week. Anyway, Please leave your comments. Also, this fic is almost at an end cause you know, its a three-shot. So advance thanks to all my readers... If you want something that can be added that is in relation with the trio's scenario right now just add it or post it on the comments. Thanks guys!

Also I don't own the picture and the characters, credit goes to their respective creators and credit also to my cousin RandomSomethings for helping.

~Dan