19

Author POV

bluerkkkk...

"love? Are you okay there???" he knocked on the door, worrying about his girl inside. She opened the door and immediately hugged her man

"Seanny, I'm tired..." Sean frowned, Ahri kept on vomiting, and Sean rubbed her back.

"Does this have anything to do with your parents? did they hit you this hard?" Ahri shook his head.

"or maybe....." Sean looked at her with widened eyes. Ahri was clueless seeing his sudden reaction.

"you're pregnant? oh my lord, Ahri!!" Sean yelled joyously. Ahri shook her head.

"no way, w-we used protection and pills... there's no way I could get pregnant.."

Ahri knew what was going on but seeing Sean was so happy, she just couldn't say anything about it

"protection won't work, we do it too often.." Sean kissed her forehead and went straight to the kitchen.

I'm sorry, Seanny...

-

"Yeseo, here" Yeseo's eyes widened, and she pulled her headphones down.

"holy shit, what is this for?? a bribe?" Taehyun flicked her head, and a huge amount of money was given to her.

"spend time with Wooyeol today, i have a long meeting today, so make sure everything she needs is fulfilled" Yeseo nodded. having Taehyun back into her life changed her environment, she worked on keeping his wife accompanied and boom 1000$ is hers.

"don't ever bring her to a dangerous place again, last time you brought her to the racing track, I almost reported it" Yeseo nodded and pushed his brother away.

"Have a nice meeting haha" *slams the door*

"there your ultra-overprotective husband went, he was annoying" Wooyeol laughed at Yeseo's words.

"Anyway, do you have any plans for today? I think I want to go to the library, and play some games" Wooyeol frowned.

"how tf you play in the library????" now Yeseo laughed.

"Nah, I'm going to Mrs Najla's charity house. I got a lot of small old outfits for them" Wooyeol smiled widely, oh lord.

she missed her mother so much...

"but I can only ride a motorcycle, I don't have a legal license for driving cars" Confessed Yeseo looking worried, she'll be dead if Taehyun found out.

"don't worry, I'll drive you there then"

-

A windy day would be perfect to walk around the lake beside the TYUN.k building. Taehyun takes the opportunity to walk down the building since he needs some fresh air.

TYUN.k Corps now building up, all thanks to Taehyun who monitored it well. but sometimes might be depressing for his work. while walking around, he saw a familiar figure.

"Miss? Are you okay?" the woman turned to him.

"Jang Ahri? what are doing here? you look all messed up?!!" yelled Taehyun. Ahri hugged him tight. She was crying.

Taehyun hesitated and rubbed her back. She held Taehyun's neck and touched his jawline. Ahri got closer to Taehyun...