Look! Is That a Flying Tsukasa I See?

"Saki, are you sure you should have another one? You don't want to lose your beautiful physique, do you?" Ms. Tenma smiled at Saki, who had gotten up for seconds. Percy didn't understand what the big deal was. He'd always been allowed to eat as much as he wanted, and it wasn't like one cinnamon roll was going to make Saki gain a bunch of weight. Even if it did, what was the problem with that?

Saki came back with two more cinnamon rolls on her plate, piled high with frosting. Percy smiled. It wasn't a big thing, but it made him happy that Saki was standing up for herself like that.

"Do you want seconds?" Ms. Tenma gestured to his plate, which had been empty for a while now.

"Oh, no thank you. I'm all good." He waited for Annabeth to exclaim something like Oh! So you're healthy now? But she didn't. He looked over at her. Her eyes were glazed over and she seemed lost in thought. He wondered what could be on her mind.

After everyone had finished eating, they went upstairs to get dressed. Tsukasa let them borrow some of his clothes.

Annabeth came out wearing a grey shirt and jeans. She looked very casual, a look that fit her well. She looked so carefree and happy without any scorch marks or blood on her clothes.

He leaned down and kissed her.

"What was that for?"

"You look so happy."

Annabeth smiled.

"No making out in my house! Strict rule!" Tsukasa stood between them and shoved his hands out on either side of him, pushing them even farther away from each other.

Annabeth grinned. "Would you make out with your crush?"

Tsukasa's face turned a lovely shade of pink. "Maybe." He frowned. "But not in my house. As I said, strict no making out policies."

Percy looked over Tsukasa at Annabeth. "Annabeth, you're starting to sound like an Aphrodite kid."

"I know, I know. I've just never had someone to torture for having a crush before."

"What about Apollo?"

"He's different. He's a god and only visits sometimes. Plus, the person he had a crush on was, um, dead. With Tsukasa, I want to know who it is!"

Saki wrapped her arms around Tsukasa. "Too bad cause I've already figured out who it is."

Tsukasa's face reddened more. "You did?!"

"Yup! It's Nene!" Tsukasa looked relieved. His face turned back to normal color.

"I really thought you had gotten it. It's not Nene. You better keep searching!" He grinned, clearly proud that she couldn't figure it out.

"Hah! Just narrowing it down. Now it's only fifty-fifty. Rui or Emu."

Tsukasa stared at her has she walked away.

"Didn't go as you planned?" Percy asked, smiling a bit.

Tsukasa just walked down the steps. "Bye, Mom! I'll be home at 17:00!"

"Alright! Remember to come home at exactly 17:00, then! We can't have a repeat of last night!"

"Alright, mother! Love you, bye!"

Saki screamed from the top of the stairs, "LOVE YOU BYE!!"

Tsukasa closed the door and they began their trek towards the WonderStage.

When they got there, Rui was there to greet them. "Tsukasa~" he smiled. (:3) "I have a new stunt worked out for you! You know that part in our new show where you ascend to heaven?"