Chapter 16

Taking a deep breath, Bai Xuran bent over to pick up the phone again. Even though the screen was broken, the screen of the phone still stubbornly stayed on the Weibo page, which happened to be on the hot comment page.

    [Hahaha, Huaibao is so popular, I hope everyone can continue to cooperate next time! ]

    [Brother Chu, you yanked people so hard that your setup collapsed! [Crying loudly] What expression is this? Hahaha die laughing! It can be seen that you really want to take a photo with Huaibao. ]

    [If you know it, I have to be Boss Fu the best. Take a picture with Huaihuai cat alone! Remember to post it later! Looking forward to looking forward to looking forward to! ]

    [I really can't bear Huaibao! When will new works be released? 】

    【Hahaha Qiuqiu is so resentful, it can be seen that she really wants to touch the cat's head, but Huaihuai's cat's head can only be touched by Teacher Fu! 】

    Bai Xuran slid his finger on the broken screen, looking at it one by one, either praising or teasing, but they were all kind comments, as if the overwhelming scolding against Tan Zhihuai before was just a dream.

    Bai Xuran's eyes were bloodshot, and his teeth were clenched.

    It never occurred to him that half a year of hard work would be in vain just because of this show.

    The scene in front of him made him feel that he had returned to his previous life, the self who was always living under the shadow of Tan Zhihuai and no one cared about him, so humble and insignificant.

    No, he is not reconciled!

    Bai Xuran's eyes were ruthless, but now that Tan Zhihuai was in the limelight, everything had to be considered in the long term.

    Thinking of this, Bai Xuran also clicked the forward button, edited Weibo and sent it out.

    "Host, the host has forwarded your Weibo." 008 reminded.

    Tan Zhihuai took out his phone and logged on to the Weibo page, and saw Bai Xuran's hot comments at a glance.

    Bai Xuran v: envious of you having a big meal together, I'm still getting an injection in the hospital [crying] //@晉知振v: It's over! [Picture]

    Obviously, this man of destiny can still endure.

    At this time when Fu Xingyue came back, the people around Tan Zhihuai didn't want to leave, but they couldn't stand the pressure of standing beside Fu Xingyue, so they quickly dispersed.

    Tan Zhihuai was about to talk to Fu Xingyue when his cell phone rang suddenly, it was Yang Huiyuan's call.

    After answering the phone, Yang Huiyuan was a little noisy, but his voice was still very clear, "Zhihuai, can I book you a flight ticket at ten o'clock tomorrow morning?" Tan Zhihuai didn't answer immediately, and turned to Fu Xingyue, "Fu

    Xingyue Teacher, when are you going back to Yuncheng?"

Fu Xingyue: "Tomorrow, the time has not been determined yet."

    "My agent happens to buy a ticket for me, so I'll ask him to buy it together, at ten o'clock in the morning."

    "Okay."

    "Zhihuai, Zhihuai? Are you listening?" Yang Huiyuan's side had already quieted down.

    Tan Zhihuai: "I heard that, Brother Yang, you can buy two tickets for me, and I will come back with Mr. Fu." "