Chapter 21

"No, it's just that my phone is broken." Tan Zhihuai said obediently.

"Okay." In fact, Yang Huiyuan was already used to Tan Zhihuai not answering the phone, so he didn't bother him, "What's your relationship with Fu Xingyue now?" Tan Zhihuai said, "He's the one who raised me

. ."

008, who was about to teach his host to talk about her boyfriend: "..." What is it like to have a host who speaks fast? This is too easy to misunderstand.

really.

Hearing this answer, Yang Huiyuan said in his heart that it was true and at the same time he was heartbroken, he always felt like his cabbage was being raped by a pig.

He adjusted his mentality, and said earnestly: "This road is not long, the main thing is to know how to develop yourself. The role of Director Yuan's play is very suitable for you. Now that you have quit the group, you can develop in the film and television industry. Script I sent you an email half a month ago, have you read it? Don't be stubborn, in this situation you..."

Tan Zhihuai turned on the speaker, listened to Yang Huiyuan chattering, and clicked into the email with his finger , downloaded the script file and crossed it again, "I've read it, and I've decided to act."

Hearing Tan Zhihuai's affirmative answer, Yang Huiyuan heaved a sigh of relief, "Okay, I'll contact Director Yuan to confirm. Yes Yes, someone is looking for you recently, someone from the Jing Group, who contacted me several times, saying that they want to invite you to meet." The Jing Group, the biggest gold finger of the original owner in the plot, also allowed him to become the big villain Otherwise, based on the situation Tan Zhihuai had just arrived in, he would have been unable to turn himself around a long time ago, and it would be impossible to live to the end of the plot. However, Tan Zhihuai is not very interested in the behavior of recognizing relatives, which has no counterattack value. Tan Zhihuai half-closed his eyes, with no expression on his face, but his voice seemed a little uneasy, "What do they want from me?" "The contact person didn't say anything, just said that he wanted to talk to you." If you see me next time, I will decline the call next time, don't worry." "Okay, thank you Brother Yang."

"Where do you live now? Give me the address, so I can find you a job later." Yang Huiyuan asked.

"No. 9, District A, Langhu West Garden." Tan Zhihuai said.

After hanging up the phone, Yang Huiyuan recited the somewhat familiar address again, and suddenly remembered, isn't this next door to Sheng Junyao's house?

Fu Xingyue lives next door to Sheng Junyao?

Thinking of this, Yang Huiyuan called Sheng Junyao. Since he was a neighbor, maybe Sheng Junyao knew something about Fu Xingyue's private life.

The phone rang seven or eight times before it was connected. There was a lot of commotion on the other side, and the sound of the machine operating. Yang Huiyuan subconsciously glanced at the phone display, and it was not the wrong person.

At this time, Sheng Junyao raised his voice amid the roar of the machine on the opposite side, "Young Master Yang, if you have something to say, hurry up, I'm busy!" "Are you going to work as a coolie?"

Yang Huiyuan asked .

"Ah? What are you talking about? I'm a bit noisy here, speak up!"

Yang Huiyuan was a little confused, so he raised his voice and repeated the question.

"Oh! Don't mention it, I don't know which god I offended. My father suspended all my cards and ordered all my friends not to lend me money. He said that he would not be able to unblock me if I didn't work on the construction site for half a year. What can I do without money? Not only do I have to go to the construction site. I don't know which turtle is plotting against me, if I catch him, I will kill him!"