Days Go By

It has now been 4 months ever since Tails decided to work for Eggman. It has been a tough journey but he made it. Over sleepless nights and tiring morning waking hours, he has completed building Project Slicer Raccoon. It was now the day to prepare for the ✨epic✨ battle (lol).

Meanwhile, Sonic and friends were scared. they haven't seen Tails ever since Amy had a talk with him. They have interviewed Dr. Eggman plenty but he has found ways to hide.Tails'whereabouts. Sonic was so sad he even got depressed. Everyone was worried for Sonic & Tails. Because of Sonics depression, he has been hiding in his house moping more and more often.

"Sonic! You can't keep on hiding from us! I'm sure we will find Tails!" Amy reassured him. Amy has been knocking on his door for about 20 minutes.

"It's no use! He might be dead! I knew I should've looked for him when I visited his workshop." Sonic sighed.

Amy looked at the ground. Sonic was right. Tails *might* be dead. Even though she didn't want to come to that conclusion, it was hard not to. She looked back up at his door with a stern look. She wasn't about to let her crushes hopes down.

"Look Sonic, I said this plenty of times and I will say it once more. Isolating yourself and sleeping all day won't save Tails. Tails won't just appear out of nowhere if you don't do anything. where is the Sonic that would do anything to protect his friends? The Sonic I fell in love with? Because you are not the Sonic I once knew. I could just leave you here to cry all you want but thats not who I am. I won't let you rot here all alone. I don't care if you find it annoying of me to keep on coming and coming to tell you the same things. I'll do it untill you actually take action."

Sonic took all those words in. He realized what he has been doing. It WAS not going to lead to finding Tails. He immeditly stood and opened the door. Amy gasped at his precence. She hasn't been more proud of him in her life (not seriously though (: ). He held her shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks for believing in me, Amy." Sonic closed his eyes.

" Sonic closed his eyes

Amy just stared at him. This was the Sonic she loved. She blushed and held her cheeks.

"Oh Sonic, I miss when days were like this! I love you!" Amy smiled.

Sonic opened his eyes and a frown appeared on his face.

"I don't think that Egghead is telling the truth." Sonic said. He let go of Amy's shoulder and started walking. He turned around.

"You coming?" He questioned. Amy ran quickly beside him. Sonic carried Amy bridal style and ran twords Eggmans lair.

"I'll ask Knuckles to come later." Sonic told Amy.