Part 1

"H-Hey guys. What do you want now?" Asked Izuku while packing his bag. While packing, Katsuki grabbed his notebook and started to read the book.

"Really? Hero notes? Honestly, this is an all-time low for you Deku." Katsuki said while handing the book over to his goons. His goons take a quick look at the book and began to laugh. Katsuki grabs the book and blows it up.

"Hey! Why'd you do that for?!" Asked Izuku. Katsuki then throws the book through the window and the book lands on the pond outside.

"NO!!!" Shouted Izuku as he reaches out the window for his book.

"You know, if you want a quirk, there is one thing you can do." Said Bakugou. Izuku straightens his poster and listen.

"Jump off from the roof of a building and pray you get a quirk in the next life." Said Bakugou. Izuku then looks at Katsuki with a mad look. Katsuki then activates his quirk as sparks come out of his hands.

"Oh. Someones mad. What you're going to do about it Deku?" Asked Katsuki with a smug look on his face.

Izuku balled his fist up and looked down at the ground. He had enough, he was tired of being a punching bag for not only Bakugou but for everyone that bullied him. He gritted his teeth and looked up at Bakugou. Yellow lightning started to surround Izuku and his eyes got red.

"What the-" Before Bakugou could finish, Izuku blimbed at Bakugou and punched him into a wall. His goons activated their quirks and attack Izuku. Izuku dodges the attacks and hits both of them with a roundhouse kick into the wall next to Bakugou. Bakugou gets back up and charges toward Izuku and sent an explosion to Izuku. This explosion caught Izuku off guard but he was quick to react and punched Bakugou.

"What's going on he- IZUKU!!" Shouted Izumi. Izuku looked at his sister and regain his composure. He then notices that he was holding Bakugou by his shirt. Izuku quickly drops him to the ground.

"Wait, Izumi! It isn't what it looks like. I promise!" Said Izuku as lightning still emits from him.

"What was that?" Asked Izumi. Izuku gives Izumi a confused look. Now that she mentioned it, Izuku began to remember what he just did. There's no way he did that on his own, unless....

"I HAVE A QUIRK!!"

LATER

"Great news. Izuku does have a quirk." Said the doc. "His quirk is Lightning Manipulation. It's pretty self-explanatory. He controls lightning. The side effect of this quirk is if used to much lightning, he'll get a mean shock throughout his body.

"Alright! Did you hear that Izuku? You got a quirk!" Said Izumi. She turns around and sees Izuku shedding a stream of tears. Izumi, Inko, and Doc shed a sweatdrop. Izumi then sighs.

"I guess he'll never change, even though he has a quirk." Said Inko with a smile. Izumi then looks at Izuku and smiles.

"Anyways, Thank you Doc." Said Inko as the family get up and walk out of the office. On the way home, Izuku not only thought about the things he can do with a quirk, he thought about how he could train his quirk and get it under control.

LATER

Izuku was now at the beach. He was in heavy thought on ways to control his quirk. He then remembers watching some hero with long blonde hair controlling lightning with a hummer. He remembers him putting the hummer in the air as lightning surrounded the hummer. Izuku thought about doing the exact same thing but without the hummer. Izuku puts his arm up into the air and waits for the lightning. Izuku continued to look up to the sky and wait until he realized that the clouds were getting darker.

"Could this be it?"

Lightning then travels at light speed and strikes Izuku. Izuku puts his hand down as the lightning disappears and the sky goes back to normal. Izuku thrust his hand forward as a large lightning attack emits from his arm.

"AWESOME!!" Shouted Izuku while looking at his hand.

It was safe to say that Izuku is proud and excited about his quirk.

A/N: I'm not dead.