Part 1

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

{𝓟𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂}

Sarah slams her door shut.

"Are you crazy?" Sarah whips around, facing Cami. "A Pouge party?" Cami sat on the edge of Sarah's bed, pulling the duvet onto her legs. "Oh c'mon Sarah! We haven't been to a party in weeks, I'm going into withdrawals!" Cami laid back on Sarah's pillows and covered her face dramatically.

"Can't someone else have a party? A Kook?" Sarah placed her hands on the foot of her bed frame, leaning over and moving all her weight to her wrists. "I would throw one here, but Ward doesn't leave for Florida for another three days. I think Rose is staying here anyway."

"Well, we can't have one at my place. Dad doesn't have any business trips for like another month." Cami took her hands off of her face and placed them onto her chest. The truth was, Cami didn't want to have a party at her house. It leaves the cleanup to her and the last two times she threw one she got caught. The Pogue party was easy.

"What about Josey?" Sarah grabbed her phone from the back pocket of her jean shorts. "Her dad just came home Tuesday." Cami didn't necessarily want to go to a Pouge's party, but she wanted to do something and there were no other options.

"Are you serious..?' Sarah said slowly, tossing her phone onto the bed and closing her eyes, tilting her head back. "Why are you so against this party anyway? I hate them too, but I don't see the big deal. We've crashed their parties before." Cami sat up with her hands in her lap.

"I just-" Sarah took a deep breath in, placing her hands on the top of her head for a moment before looking down at Cami. "I just don't want to go to this one." It was weird, Sarah was just as much, if not more of a party girl than Cami. Why doesn't she want to go? "What about Top or Kelce?" Cami could tell Sarah's head was racing.

"Well they're the only reason I even know about the party." Cami raised her hand to move her hair away from her face in one swoop. "They were talking about crashing it 'cause we never got them back for The Fourth of July." A few weeks prior, the Kooks threw a huge get-together for The Fourth of July.

The Pogues showed up to the event and caused a huge scene, fighting, yelling, throwing drinks, and overall just making a mess and ruining the night. The Kooks never got them back, and John Booker Routledges party was the perfect time.

"Wait, Top was considering a party and didn't tell me?" Sarah crossed her arms and motioned her body toward Cami with a very annoyed look on her face. "I'm sure he was going to tell you, I just overheard him at the country club today." Cami started picking at her fingers nervously. She wasn't lying, she did overhear Topper and Kelce, but Cami knew he wasn't going to tell Sarah.

Topper and Kelce were talking about jumping some of the Pogues and Cami knew Top didn't want Sarah there to see. Sarah paced around her room anxiously before grabbing her phone back and trying to call Topper. He didn't answer.

"He's probably just busy." Cami tried to calm her down, but knew it wouldn't do anything. "Well I'm gonna find out." Sarah opened the door to her room and swiftly made her way toward the front door. "Sarah, wait up!" Cami threw the duvet off of her and chased after her best friend.

"Stay here." Sarah grabbed one of the many sets of keys on the small table by the door. She threw the door open and left Cami standing alone in the Cameron house. She caught her breath and stood awkwardly by the staircase. The light from the sunset peeking in through the window made her tan skin shine. Just when she got herself back together, she heard footsteps behind her.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶