Strawberry

Chapter 18: Strawberry

Donghae woke up and got ready, he took the uniform pants and slid it over the stockings he is wearing. He was thankful for the school uniform being loose. 'Day 1.'

After greeting his parents, he was on his way to school. As he entered the building, he was greeted by Heechul and Sungmin. They hung out until the others came and then headed to class. The 3 days went by exactly the same and slower than expected. A good thing that came out of these 3 days without Eunhyuk was that Siwon was also suspended and was probably back in China.

After school on the third day, Donghae got a text from Eunhyuk.

From: Hyukie
To: Hae
[16:04]
Do you mind getting in trouble with your mom once more?

From: Hae
To: Hyukie
[16:05]
Not at all.

From: Hyukie
To: Hae
[16:05]
Okay then come to my car.

A blue convertible pulled up at the school gate. "Ooo someone's gonna get laid." Yesung teased, making Donghae pout and the others laugh. Donghae went a little closer to the car and finally could see his boyfriend coming out with his sunglasses on. "Hyukie!" the brunette ran to the blonde who came out of the car.

Eunhyuk instantly hugged Donghae before pulling him into a heated make out. "Ahem, get a room." Nari finally came into the teasing which was the last thing the couple had expected.

"I intend on doing that." Eunhyuk back hugged the shorter boy and gazed at their friends with a dark lustful manner. "Now we shall be going, there is a VERY important we gotta attend." The blonde gently pushed Donghae into the car and was in his seat seconds later.

"10 bucks if Donghae is limping tomorrow." Heechul placed his bet before pulling Sungmin to his car this time. As soon as the Heemin couple left Kangin and Leeteuk came up. "10 bucks for Sungmin coming back limping too." Kangin smirked as he watched the red ferrari leave.

~
"Hyukie where are we going?" Donghae started to breath harder as he could feel the south heating up. "My place of course, and let me say this, it'll be more kinky tonight." Eunhyuk whispered the last part of that sentence.

When they finally got to the hotel, they greeted the counter lady before rushing to the elevator. Eunhyuk hugged Donghae from behind again and whispered "Do you still have it on?" and slid a hand to grope the brunette's crotch "Nhm. Mhm": the younger moaned and bucked his hips to feel more on him.

The blonde smirked noticing how horny Donghae became after those days though he'd have to say the same for himself. When the door finally opened at his floor, he roughly pulled the other into the room.

Donghae feat Eunhyuk carry him to the bedroom when the door closed. "I missed you, even though it's only been 3 days." the brunette whispered as they were going down the hall. "Three days are still too long."

The older laid the younger onto the white bed and started a innocent kiss before adding their tongues. "Nhn." Donghae moaned into the other's mouth. The blonde placed a hand under the school uniform caressing the untouched skin. When he found a familiar bud he started fondling and pinching them, making the brunette arch his back.

With more boldness, Donghae flipped them over so now he's the one on top of Eunhyuk, "Just watch me."The brunette stood up with his back facing the blonde and took off the uniform shirt. He let his fingers grip onto the hem of his pants and slowly pulled it down. This allowed Eunhyuk to get a sight of the delicious buns that was well outlined by the thong, garter belts and stockings.

The brunette threw the clothing away and then slapped his own butt and grasped the two cheeks to spread it a bit and let them go. "Ugh that was sexy." the blonde commented as he observed the other touching himself until he couldn't take it any longer.