S Couple

Chapter 30: Sex Couple

A/N: I edited the little bit at the end of the last chapter because a reader told me something and it made sense so it should make a bit more understanding with what they will do ;)

Please comment your thoughts at the end of reading :)
Thanks for reading Eunhae lovers ^^

The two couples greeted Ryeowook goodbye since they were going back to school. They hopped into the red car and got to class in the middle of third period which was biology, also meaning it was Leeteuk's class.

"Sorry we're late sir." Eunhyuk apologized as he and Donghae went into class together. The brunette clung closely to the blonde his arm wrapping Eunhyuk's tightly. "Just take your seats." Leeteuk tried to stay calm but he was glad that Donghae finally came back to school.

Despite the looks from their classmates, Donghae sat onto the blonde's lap, surprising the other. "W-what are you doing?" Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae. "Catching up with you. I've missed you so much."

"Ahem Mr. Lee if it's not too much trouble can you two please stop flirting with each other." Leeteuk rolled his eyes as he spotted the two, even a few laughs from the classmates appeared.

Since third period was done, they could finally go to the cafeteria for lunch. Eunhyuk loved how possessive his boyfriend became because the brunette was holding him nonstop.

"I see we have our sex crazy couple back." Kyuhyun welcomed them. "Glad to be back." Donghae said, sitting down and bringing Eunhyuk to sit on his lap this time. "Oh that's right this relationship is reversible so we should get used to this." Nari whispered purposely loud, making everyone laugh.

They were having a fun and peaceful time at lunch until Minah walked up to their table, wearing a neckbrace. "Oh so I see the gay boy is back." she commented. Donghae glared at her, he didn't care for the comment but she was the one that caused trouble with their relationship.

"Why don't you back off, can't you tell we're all sick of your face." the brunette said lazily, too annoyed to fight. "I know Hyukjae isn't sick of it, he loved my face as we did it that night." she tried.

("Who's Hyukjae?" Yesung asked. "That's my real name.. please don't call me by it.")

"He was drugged, how could he not like it when he was probably high as shit." Donghae had to make a point. "Oh? You're not mad that he fucked me good?" she was so shameless.

"Not after hearing the truth and also because in the end." the brunette changed his gazed and like last time, palmed the blonde's private area. Rubbing it to make Eunhyuk moan in front of everyone. "This is the one that will fuck me in the ass every night unlike your sad butt trying to go after your first boyfriend." Donghae even made Heechul surprised by his boldness.

"I-I aish!" she had no come back to say so she hurried out the door but ended up slipping on some spilt food making the entire cafeteria laugh.

"Hae you did it again." Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae. The brunette felt the hard bulge pressing against his hand and only now noticed what he had done. "It looks like you'll have to wait until later."

Their friends were just sitting there and watched the couple flirt. "Well at least we officially know that Hae isn't as innocent as he appears." Kangin was the first to speak.

~

"Hae.. do you want to come over to my place tonight?" the blonde let a hand out to the brunette. "Of course." Donghae took Eunhyuk's hand and felt himself being pulled by the older to his black audi.

"I missed you so much baby." Eunhyuk said once more as he sped down the streets to get to his room. "I missed you too."

They entered the hotel and the counter lady finally saw the brunette once again. "Oh my god you're back! it's been a long time." the lady said as she waved to Donghae. "Noona! It's good to see you again but can you buzz us in, we have some um business to tend to."