Chapter 1 ♡

Map: The Skeld 

POV: Y/n

            I walked out of the Navigation after killing Blue. Ugh... my face hurts so much... I thought as I headed  to the Shields covering my face. Then, someone walked into the Shields too as I walked in. ...Oh shit they shouldn't go this way or else he'll see the bo-

            "Heyy idiot ;)" I looked up and see it's just Maroon. Phew, I thought it was the other crews. Tbh I love his voice so much...

            "Oh god are you okay? Why are you holding your face like that pffffff" He asked.

            "Bruh I just got punched by Blue right in the face when he tried to denfend himself" I replied. ...For some reason I like being called idiot but from Maroon only...

             "Ooh I see... Was it fun getting punched?" He replied while trying to hold back his laughter.

             "Yep it was sooooooooofun, you wanna try too?" I said with a smirk.

             "Yea... but use your lips to 'punch'my lips this time" He replied kinda softly but I heard it anyway...

             "haha just joking" He added. Both of our face turned into a tomato in a split second.

              Suddenly, Blue's dead body was reported. Me and Maroon went to the circular table in the middle of the cafeteria and sat down as the others did the same.

               "Blue's dead body was in Navigation!" Orange said.

               "You see anyone?" Purple asked. Orange shook his head.

               "Where were everyone?" Purple asked again. Bruh I hate this question...Everyone said their locations as Maroon said he was with me in the Electrical.

                "Wow... Orange, was it a self report? No one was near the Navigation." Cyan said raising a non-exisent eyebrow. Soon, everyone's attention was on the sweating Orange. With that, Orange was voted out. 

                Orange was not the imoposter.

               "Haha... that was quite easy." I whispered to Maroon. Maroon just hummed in response. Then, I noticed he's staring into my eyes... I blushed heavily.

               "MAROON, I know I'm pretty, BUT!" I slapped his face and he yelled in pain. 

               "Wh-What?! When did I say you're pretty, you ugly idiot!" He yelled while covering his face in pain. with a slight blush?

               "I- never mind." I stood up preparing to leave but he grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

               "I... I'm sorry. I was just joking, Y/n." He apologized while slightly looking away. Wow... he rarely apologized to me before... and OMG DID HE CALLED MY NAME?! Wow I don't know when was the last time he called by my name.

              "I know." I chuckled and pat his head. He blushed heavily at the contact....