Chapter 3 ♡

POV: Y/n

            "Maroon!!" I called his name but he left anyway... I... tbh I was so happy to kiss him... hehe. But it's not the time to think about this stuff right now!

           I stood up and went out of our room. I walked around The Skeld... I walked through the left wing of the ship, but I still can't find Maroon...

          I was starting to worry about him, then I saw a familiar figure lying on the floor of the Cafeteria facing downward. I walked closer, and it indeed was Maroon. I let out a sigh of relief.

         I chuckled at how Maroon was lying on the ground and sat behind him. 

         "Maroon, you alright?" I asked. He blinked but he didn't say a word and still looking at the ground.

         "Maroon~" I called him again. He moved his hand slightly but still not talking.

          "You're so... cute. You know?" I continued. No response. (A/N: Bro is having fever 😏) I held his hand and he jolted a bit.

           "I love you too, Maroon... I mean bitch ;)" I confessed still holding his hand. I can tell he became relaxed by his hand muscle. Then, he chuckled and sat up.

          "I love you too idiot." He confessed too while looking at me in the eyes smiling. Then, I slowly leaned in. He did the same until we kissed on the lips. 

           After a minute or so, we pulled away for some air. I then rested my head on his shoulder.

           "I'm so tired tbh" I said. "We'll go to bed then" He replied and hugged me bridal-style.

            "Woah what the fuck bitch, I have legs you know!" I yelled at him. He didn't talk but winked at me. I blushed immediately. "F-Fine." I pouted.

            He carried me into our room and to his bed. He placed me in it and lied down beside me. He then covered both of us with the blanket. I hugged him and snuggled into his chest. I can see his face flushed red. He hesitated before hugging back and patted my head. ...He's so warm ngl

           "Good night, sweetheart." is what I heard before falling asleep.