0: the meeting

A/N: I will be using she/her pronouns you can change that as you must. I tried my best so enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

As I walk down a cobble path that my mother (Captain Puffy) made for me when I was 8 . I thought back to when she found me. When I was a three year old half-human half-Allay that showed up in her garden. She had adopted me soon after . And I had found out that I now had 2 brothers. Clay that was age 4 and Purple that was age 1 1/2. I quickly grew comfortable with them and the area.

I am 9 years old now. I am now going to the apple tree no one knows about other than me and Puffy . Or so I thought . I stand in my tracks book in hand as I see 2 boys . one that looked my age, and one that looked about Purple's age. I debated whether to run or say hi to them but before I could decide the smaller boy saw me and said to come over . I thought it would be rude if I ran now .So I walked the rest up the hill to say hi.

"Hello  Woman! I'm Tommy and this is my brother Wilby!" The little one said. " Hello I'm Y/N!" I say. The older one stood up to shake my hand . He's about 2 inches taller than me . " Hello I'm Wilbur ." he turned his head in the direction of his brother. " Don't mind my little brother, he's just very energetic.". " That's okay Wilbur." I responded . We all talked for a bit. But then I heard somebody yell for Tommy to take a bath . Tommy frowned. " I hate baths." He mumbled. " Bye Y/N !" He called out running down the hill . " Bye Tommy!" I yelled back.

I talked more To Wilbur and found out we have a lot of the same interests. We stayed at the tree till night and had to go home for dinner. We said that we would meet up here again without Tommy.(No offense) The whole way home I had a huge grin on my face.

I walked inside with the same smile to see everyone sitting down. " What's got you so happy sis?" Clay said teasingly. Oh nothing Just made new friends at my spot. I replied sitting down. " Honey that's grate!" Puffy Stated while putting some mashed potatoes on my plate . " I'm glad you found a new person to hang out with. other with me and my friends!" He had  Throughout. " I don't know if you're being mean or happy for me." I said and scooped some chicken in my mouth . " A mix of both." he responded.

"So How was your day Purple." I said changing the topic. " It was good I went to find some new rocks for my collection with Foolish!" He said excitedly. " That's great Purp!" I say continuing stuffing my face with mashed potatoes. After we all finished dinner I went to shower , and go to bed as quickly as possible. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!

I woke up and put on this: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/63/98/70/639870eda580de91cf7f493673c8de3a.jpg( Sorry if you don't like it ) And ran out the door with some water and a book. I sprint up the hill and climb up the tree with Green , Red , Magenta, and yellow apples. I grab a green one and use the water to clean it off. I stayed in the tree eating my apple and reading until. I Heard something on the tree. I shook it off and thought it was a bird. Moments later I am engulfed in a hug from Wilbur. He was wereing this : https://pin.it/2DPU9O9

I yelp In response But hug back . After I was released by him I slapped him on the arm Earning and ow what was that for. " You scared the living crap out of me! And I didn't even see you come up here !" projected. " well duh because you were nose deep in that book." he playfully snapped back. I slightly blush forms on my cheeks out of embarrassment. " Sorry ." I mumbled. " It's fine . Well, I Have to show you something!" he said excitedly while jumping off the tree

I hesitated jumping off " I can't jump off i'm scared1" I say. Wilbur looked up at me with a smile . " Then I'll catch you then!" He said. "O-okay" I mumbled. Inhaled and jumped off . expecting to feel the ground I felt a warm embrace. I open my eyes to see Will with the goofiest grin I have ever seen in my life. "I told you I Would Catch you!" he said . I giggled at his actions and then pulled my wrist and began running.