Reunion [2]

Eda POV

I know it isn't his fault that he doesn't remember me. But I am so angry and hurt that I want to scream to the whole world. This is worse than waiting. Knowing he is here but doesn't remember me at all. I walk out the door, walk all along the streets, sink to my knees and cry.
I feel 3 other people kneeling next to me hugging me: Melo, Ceren and Pyryl. I don't look up.

I just stay there until Engin comes breathless.
"Eda, Eda come quick. Serkan abi collapsed. We have to go to the hospital"
I stand up and go to the hospital. I arrive at the reception and they give me his room number 48. I enter to see Serkan unconscious on the hospital bed, hooked up to a supplement drop. Selin is seating next to him holding his hand. That should be me. Of course he remembers her. Of course she brainwashed him. I am so angry, I want to rip her to pieces.

"What happened Engin?"
"I don't know, he was mubbling then he just collapsed. Now he won't wake up. So we called the ambulance. The doctor says that everything is fine and that he should wake up anytime soon."
"Okay, they have nothing to do apart waiting then." I sit down on the other chair next to his bed and wait.
Eventually, Engin, Pyryl, Melo and Ceren leave to go back to ArtLife. We will update them when he wakes up.

Aydan and Seyfi enter the room. The mother is shocked. I stand up and hug her
"Serkan, oh serkan. When will he wake up? Oh Eda, why? Why does these things keep happening to my son? It isn't fair. What did the doctor say? Selin, can you go and get him for me please?"
"Sure, Aydan. Please take my seat" She leaves.
I hear sniffling... crying.. then "Eda, don't leave me"
"Oh, Serkan, I will never leave you. I am so sorry for what I said at ArtLife I didn't mean. I was just hurt and confused. You didn't recognize then when I fainted you were there and the  gone. I was so lost. I didn't mean any of it. I love you so much."
"Eda... August 19th... fairy girl... robot?...  Don't go... I am in love with you like crazy"
"What is he saying, Eda?"
"I am not really sure. It's sure bits and pieces of conversations we had within the year. I think the reason he fainted is because he is getting his memories back one by one. It's the only logical explanation"
"So, when my son wakes, will he remember the last year?"
"I think so. I hope so anyway. This is worse than the two last months"
"I know, Eda. I know. He will come back to you" I dismount from the bed and hug her

When I go back on the bed, the door opens and the doctor walk in.
"Hi, I am the doctor taking take of Serkan bey. The name is doctor Selim. Madam, your son is in a coma. He is in no physical pain; no cuts, bruises or broken bones. I heard that he was in a plane crash and sufferes of memory loss. It is possible that when he, if he wakes up then his memory should be restored. Until then, I would prefer to keep to the two of you madam, miss. No visitors apart form the two of you. These badges will permit you to enter the room and hospital when you like."
He gives us the badges, takes our fingerprints, makes sign a paper and walks out.
"Thank you, doctor"
"No problem"
The good thing about this situation is that Selin isn't allowed anywhere near Serkan. I have never been happier than in this moment.
When she found out, she wasn't to pleased but she can't do anything about it.

Aydan sent to get a change of clothes for us and went for a walk in the hospital. I am still sitting on the edge on the bed holding his head. He comes in and out every so often, mumbling parts conversations we used to had like
"Eda, don't leave, don't go" or "We are over". He goes from sad conversations to happy ones in an instant.
I just look at him. I lost the notion of time. It's been days since I've left the hospital. I refuse to leave him. I will only exit the hospital with him.

Serkan POV

Ever since I closed my eyes, I have gotten flashback after flashback of the last year, of my year with Eda until, one day when I see light. I let my eyes adjust. I see Eda sleeping next to me like she did when I was sick. Eda, my beautiful, sweet fairy girl. The love of my life, my soulmate. She is beautiful sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I feel awful. I can't believe I forgot her. I turn my head to see my mother sleeping on the couch.

"Eda... I am sorry for everything. I hurt us both when I promised that I wouldn't do it anymore."
I kiss her forehead causing to wake up.
"Serkan, you're awake. How are you?"
"I am okay.. fairy girl. I just... If I ws born 100 times, I would fall in love with every time"
She looks at me, shocked before leaning her forehead on mine
"I knew it. I knew that you would come back to me"
She hugs me and doesn't let go nor do I want her to.
"By the way, when we were in the office  why didn't you tell that we got married just before I left?"
She giggles and she sneaks her head on my chest snuzzling it between my arms
"Simply because you can't make someone remember that they love you. Also, I was scared that if I told you you would find a way to get it annulled"
I laugh at her comment as I probably would have.
"I love you so much Eda Yildiz Bolat and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"
"I love you too Serkan Bolat. I never gave up and I never will. You are my life, my everything... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too"