New Girl •

I don't really remember much abt the movie so the words and actions might be different

*THIRD PERSON POV*

It was just a normal day in HighSchool going to experience normal things as usual, But except there's something or someone new coming to town.

Cady walked to her new school in awe seeing it, but died down a bit when getting stares from the students inside.
All she could do was just walk through the halls and checking her schedule.

"Biology.. " She whispered, and continued to walk the halls hoping to find the class.
She opened the door revealing students and a teacher just about too start her lesson.

"Ahh.. You must be the new student I've gotten information from, Well you may introduce yourself before I start my lesson" She said as she moved away from the board to give space for Cady.

*CADYS POV*

"Uh.. Well" I walked to the board and faced everyone else in the class as I looked at their eyes all glued to me

"Hello! My name is Cady Heron, I moved here from Africa and I've been home schooled ever since. And.. Uh.. Um.... " I stuttered.

"If you can't say anything else, you may sit behind Craig Tucker, Craig raise your hand" Teacher said, The supposed 'Craig' raised his middle finger instead of his hand. I stared at him for a moment then the teacher said my name, "Cady? You may go. " I snapped back to reality and quickly moved to the chair.

As class starts I can't help but look at the black haired boy in front of me not listening that much. He seemed cute.

*TIME SKIP*

It was now recess and the class quickly got out of the classroom to head for the cafeteria. On the way there I stumbled pass a red haired girl with a blonde haired boy.

"Hey, You. Yes you you ginger" She said, I looked back and saw both of them staring at me, "Hello? "
"You new here? Yes? Well you might wanna watch out. This school aren't really fond of gingers. " She walked closer. "Red. Red McArthur. And this boy right here is Butters Stoch, just call me Red and him Butters. " "Howdy girl" Butters said.

"Best to go to the cafeteria fast you know. " As soon as she said that I ran towards the canteen, only being met with 3 girls with.. A slutty look? I stopped myself from letting out a giggle.

"So.. Your new right? Don't worry! If u look around.. Not so fond people you think? Again, don't worry. We can take you in our group! " The black haired girl said and later on found out her name was Wendy.

"Just so you know. " The h/c girl stepped closer, "We don't really take people in The Plastics, so consider yourself lucky your new. " She said.

*TIME SKIP*

I was now sitting with The Plastics, until the h/c girl that was named Y/n, the supposed leader went up to get fries.

Wendy started a convo. "So.. Do you have eyes for anyone yet? " She asked smiling, followed by the blonde girl named Bebe who nodded her head. "Well.. There's this guy in my biology class.. " "Oohhh" -Bebe "Oohhh! Is it a senior? " Wendy asked excited.

"His name is Craig Tucker " As soon as I said that the table became silent. You'll find out why.

Bebe gasped. "What??? No! You cant like Craig Tucker.. He's Y/n's ex boyfriend! " Wendy said obviously shocked, "Yeah! She was devastated when he broke up with her last summer. " Bebe said.

Oh.. But wait. "But wouldn't Y/n have moved on since it was last summer? " I said not getting it. Wendy and Bebe looked at each other worried, "He's the only bf Y/n ever had that actually loved her! " Wendy said. "Y/n never stopped crying for 1 week after he broke up with her" Bebe followed.

This may seem strange, but I'm pissed. So your telling me I can't like a boy because he was the ex boyfriend of the most popular girl in school?! I was now desperate to win him over the popular girl.

END OF CHAPTER ONE; New girl •

See what im doing here?! The swapped roles basically means Cady is the villain. Once again, this story doesn't have much of a plot, In future chapters, Y/n's bad bitchness would show against Cady.

Oops and I will put spoilers in every chapter ;p

CHAP 2 SPOILER:

"Excuse you? " Craig said

"YOU BITCH!! " - Y/n

*whistles* "Got anything better to do besides making out fuckers?! " - Secret Character ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

Words: 777