Fight•

It would still be Cady's POV but later on in this chapter, it'd be third person POV

*CADY'S POV*

"Dont worry.. We'll never tell Y/n you like Craig. It'll be our little secret! " Wendy said and Bebe nods.

I nod and look over to see Y/n coming back with fries in her hands.

Y/n looks at us and questions, "Okay. What the fuck are you guys being this silent for?. " I glance at Bebe and saw her struggling to keep her mouth shut about my little crush.

I quickly cover her mouth and she let out a breath of relief. "Uhm. Nothing! " Wendy said quick.

*TIME SKIP*

I sat with Red and Butters under a tree after recess,

Then I saw... CRAIG! Coming towards us! Or.. The tree beside ours..
I watched as he sat down and followed his eyes to where he was looking.

I look over and saw Y/n, Wendy and Karen walk with a crowd of boys following them. Mostly Y/n.

I look over back to Craig and saw he was looking at.. Y/N!! As I was busy fuming over that, Red was calling me

"Cady.. Cady! Wtf is wrong with this girl. CADY!! " Red yelled. "Ah! Yes?? " I said.
"I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes. Seems your keeping an eye on something? Or someone? "-Red

" Well I saw her eyes looking over to Craig Tucker boy over there" Butters said
... DAMN IT BUTTERS!.

Red looked shock and just looked over to Craig and back to me. "Wait what.. Hold on! No way! "-Red " What? " I asked, "YOU LIKE CRAIG TUCKER?!?! " Red yelled! I gasped and shush her.

I look over back to Craig and saw him staring at us.. Oh shit, he must have heard Red!!

"Excuse you? " Craig said. Oh fuck!!!
Red looks back and nervously smiled and waved at him

Craig scoffs and gets up and leaves with his things. My eyes follow his figure leaving, He walked past Y/n who he had made eye contact with. I swore I saw a little and I mean LITTLE smile in his face.

I was jealous as fuck you don't know how. Red and Butters just stares at me fucking comprehending my crush towards the ex of Y/n L/n.

*TIME SKIP*

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Cady and The Plastics met up after school.

Cady is at the football field watching the players (mostly Craig) She got so into watching Craig she was spacing out and mumbling things... Things like 'Craig is sooo dreamy' etc, basically mumbling about Craig.

Y/n, Wendy and Bebe was walking towards Cady, Cady did not sense or hear them walking because she was to busy. (Daydreaming)

The Plastics walked past her but just in time to hear one of Cadys mumbles. "I really have a crush on Craig.. " Y/n and the others paused right behind Cady.

Wendy and Bebe gasped as Cady heard them and turned around.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pushed Cady as she was turning around to the ground. Cady looked up and saw Y/n looking at her in disgust and pissed off. "I-.. Uh- Hi! Y/n-" Cady stuttered and Y/n was breathing heavily. "YOU BITCH!! " Y/n yelled, As soon as she yelled, the football teams attention grew to them. And obviously, Craig

Craig stared at the fallen teen and at Y/n.
Wendy and BeBe immediately rushed over to Y/n's side with worried faces. Holding her back as Y/n stepped closer to Cady on the ground. Y/n grunted, "Erh! Let me go! " Wendy and Bebe still holding her back as Cady stood up.

Y/n took advantage of Wendy and Bebe holding her, She kicked Cady with her legs and Her friends holding her obliviously helping her not to fall when she kicked Cady.

The football players rushed over to them asking a bunch of question worried. Craig was just standing there, until he walked over to Y/n completely ignoring Cady and took Wendy and Bebe's hold on her off.

Y/n's eyes we're filled with rage then suddenly soften when Craig began to come closer. Craig then held her up and threw her over his shoulder walking away.

"W-what the! Hey! Let me the fuck down stupid Craig!! " Y/n yelled while hitting Craigs back like a baby. Craig widens his eyes a little hearing the nickname 'stupid Craig' is what Y/n used to call him when they were dating.

The others were staring at them as they continued to walk away, Wendy and Bebe gasped, "O M G!!! Quick Bebe! Picture them!!!!! This moment is so cute!!! " Wendy screamed as Bebe quickly took out her phone and pictured the ex couple before they could be out of sight.

Cady was helped to stand up by the football players, she was about to thank them when suddenly the players lost their attention to her and went to the ex couple.

Cady looked at them too and boy.. Was she pissed. She grits her teeth and grabs a random coca cola can on the ground and threw it hoping to hit Y/n, but they were already out of sight.

THE BELL RANG 🔔

*TIME SKIP*

*Y/n's POV*

Me and Craig reached the entrance back to the school as I got off his shoulder. I dust my top and skirt. I look over to Craig "What the fuck was that Crai-" Craig cut her off as he grabbed her hands and ran over to a small alley in the school and pinned her to the wall.

Craig breathes heavily.. " You know? That nickname earlier. 'Stupid Craig'? " I breathes nervously "U-Uhm what about it? " "Nothing nothing.. It's just that, I missed doing this" As soon as Craig said that his lips locked with mine, I was blushing so hard I was practically a tomato. A hot tomato of course. I hesitate kissing back but he deepens the kiss and I had no choice but to kiss back.

The simple kiss turned into a make out. I swing my hands up his hair and ruffles it as he deepens the kiss MORE!!! I was going crazy over that. It all went deep until a whistle blew.

*whistles*" You got anything better to do besides making out fuckers!? " I hear the fatass Eric Cartman say.

END OF CHAPTER 2; Fight•

WHEW wow. ERIC CARTMAN IN THE HOUSEEEED!!!

anyways.

CHAPTER 3 SPOILERS:

"Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" -Cartman

"Okay. I don't forgive you. " -Y/n

"Ooh your hot"- Secret Character 🥳

Words: 1104