Ch. 8: Feeling Batty

This universe comes from Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapman001's story ideas:

Chapter 67: Palisman Fusion

---------------------------------------------------

Dimension B-4t:

They landed and undid the suits. Phoenix pulled out the book and looked at it.

"Fighter, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"In Hardcore's Dimension... I took this book from Athena... it's the same book that gave me my powers." Phoenix said, "I learned-"

The was cut off from an explosion in the distance.

"What the fuck was that?!" Fighter Luz shouted in shock, looking towards the explosion.

Phoenix put the book away, she could tell her when they get time.

"I don't know, but we better take a look." Phoenix said.

Phoenix and Fighter ran towards sound as another explosion cracking the air.

"I think it's safe to say that Athena has been busy." Fighter said.

Phoenix looked over at Fighter, noticing the town passed her.

"Fighter... look."

Fighter looked at what Phoenix saw and saw Bonesborough... on fire.

"What the hell has she been doing?"

"I...I don't know. It looks like a full-scale war is going on!" Phoenix said in shock!

The two heard another explosion and ran to a cliff edge, where they saw Boscha, Skara, Hunter, and Gus on the ground, bleeding and in pain.

"She's been here." Phoenix said.

"And I still am."

They turned around and saw Athena, with Eda, Lilith, Willow, and Amity behind her, all of them having been corrupted.

"And she's corrupted our friends again. That trick's getting old, you creep!" Fighter Luz said.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Athena said, "Now my little warriors... attack."

They all summoned their staffs and charged at Phoenix and Fighter, who stand their ground. Before they could get attack though, someone got between them and slammed their staff on the ground, releasing a large burst of magic.

"I don't know who you are, or what you've done to them, but you have five seconds to undo it and leave before I kick your ass." Luz said, looking at Athena.

"My, my, you're an interesting one." Athena said, "A bat palisman, huh? Bats are so 2020."

"I disagree! Bats RULE!" She shouted as she drew a spell circle with her staff, firing a magic beam at Athena!

"I think otherwise." Athena said as she made a shield of shadows appear in front of her, "Not bad, but just because you have a staff, you're still a Human. Minions, knock her off the cliff."

The corrupted witches got up and charged at her. They were all powerful witches with their staffs, so they overwhelmed her quickly and managed to knock her off the cliff!

"No!" Both Luzs shouted.

"Well, that was easy." Athena said.

Athena walked to the edge to see this Luz's dead body, but was hit by something flying upwards fast. She was knocked back and started seething.