Ch. 10: An Abomination

This universe is from Mr. Hardcor3/MarkChapmon001's story idea:

Chapter 78: Claymation

---------------------------------------------------

Dimension AB-7:

The two landed in the new Dimension and looked around, seeing that it was still the Demon Realm.

"Alright, we should know the drill by now." Phoenix said.

"Yeah, find Athena."

They found the main road and made sure to keep their suits and masks on until they knew what this place was like. A blur moved past them and they looked, seeing Amity on an Abomination skateboard.

"There's Amity, which means we're probably around here somewhere." Fighter said.

Amity did a kickflip before grinding on a railing. She flipped the board off the railing and was about to land, when a large axe was thrown at her, cutting the board in half and causing Amity to fall and scrape her arms and legs. Athena walked up to Amity and grabbed her by the head.

"You should've worn a helmet." Athena said.

"Alright, that's our cue." Phoenix said.

"Yep." Fighter Luz said as they rushed to them.

"Put me down! Who are you?!" Amity demanded from her.

"Who I am is not important, it's WHAT I want that's important." Athena said as she held the blade close to Amity's neck.

"What do you want!?" Amity asked.

"To kill you."

"There's two problems with that." Amity said.

"And what are those?" Athena asked.

"One, you hurt me, and two... you broke my skateboard."

Before Athena could respond, she was hit with a massive fist made from hardened Abomination goo.

"And her skateboard would like to have a word with you!" Abomination Luz said, "That really hurt by the way!"

The armored woman dropped Amity and crashed into a building, making people nearby run away from the panic as Abomination Luz reformed herself from the ground but kept her large fist.

"What the fuck?!" Phoenix and Fighter said in shock, seeing themself as an ABOMINATION FIST?!

How did this happen?! The Luz of this dimension looked just like them, except that their arm went from their normal skin tone, to a dark purple Abomination color. She changed her fist into a large axe blade and swung at Athena. Athena put her axe up and blocked the attack, but was forced back.

"We'll, this is a surprise! You look human but you're an abomination. Why is that?" Athena asked, curious.

"Trust me, I'm still plenty Human." Abomination Luz said, changing her other arm into a mace, "Just a little better than before."

Abomination Luz swung the mace at Athena, making her push the axe away and jump into the air.

"Then let's see how much you can take!" Athena shouted as she fired shadow blasts at her and Amity.

She quickly morphed her entire body into Abomination goo and formed a ball around Amity, and hardening her body, to protect her. Luz's face was on the inside of the ball, facing Amity to make sure she's safe.

"Don't worry, Amity, I'll protect you." Luz said as her ball body began to crack, "Or... maybe not!"

Luz's body shattered and Amity hit the ground.