Before we start

Hello everyone! Before you read the book. Read the info as below:

This story is a prequel takes place before the events of the first book from Genshin Impact's fanfic, A Wallflower's Wish. I advise you read the first book before reading it because this book contains spoilers. Here's the fanfic cover of the first book if you haven't read it:

 Here's the fanfic cover of the first book if you haven't read it:

Another thing before we start are rules so let's get to it:

1. To minors: Although you shouldn't be indulging mature content to begin with, I advise you to NOT interact with fanfics that contains dark content and nsfw just like this fanfic here.

2. Like I mentioned in number #1, this book is rated R. It contains heavy subjects like family dysfunctions, trauma, neglect, depression, anxiety, bullying, gang violence, drug abuse, alcoholism, drug dealing, smut, death, sexual harassment, rape, and unhealthy relationships. If you feel uncomfortable with these subjects, you are free to leave.

3. Any forms of bullying in the comment section is forbidden, so please be kind to one another.

4. Do not copy my ideas and plot. If I find a book that has a similar concept or characters with similar characteristics, I will sue you.

5. Do not send death threats to me. I will block you on Wattpad or any other social media I'm in. I will not tolerate any kind of childish behavior. This is my life and my choices. If you don't like how I write my stories, feel free to block me. Just leave and don't harass me. It's bad for my mental health and I am not wasting my time on you.

6. Enjoy the story's prequel and have a good day/night everyone. Bye bye 👋 😊