Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

    When Shang Jue walked into Long Zaixue's base in a mess, there was no sentry to stop him.

    The mercenaries or supernatural beings who came and went all looked ashen and defeated, and they seemed to be resigned to their fate.

    The small villa where she had stayed the night before had become riddled with holes. Long Zaixue was placed on the leather sofa in the living room, and blood was continuously being pumped into her blood vessels. Bai Ke was sitting on a chair not far away, and someone who looked like a deputy was reporting to him the casualties at the base.

    Bai Ke listened expressionlessly, he seemed to have grown up several years overnight, and he no longer shed tears.

    Shang Jue, who was still holding on to a little bit of luck, completely accepted the reality. Without even asking, he knew that the girl he wanted to protect had fallen into Gu Wang's hands, but he didn't expect his brother to do it so quickly.

    "Before Zaixue goes into a coma, let me give you the structural diagram of the three district central laboratory." Bai Ke's mood fluctuated obviously after seeing Shang Jue, but he still restrained himself, and finished Long Zaixue's confession: "There is also a power enhancer in the early stage of the experiment. It has limited efficacy and unknown side effects. If you want to die with Gu Wang, you can choose to use it." Shang Jue's eyes fell on a stack of structural diagrams

    and a lavender bottle On the injection, he pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry..."

    Bai Ke waved his hand and interrupted him: "Sooner or later it's a matter of life and death, and Zaixue has imagined all possible situations before making the choice "

    Jiang and Mu, who were far away in the central laboratory of the third district, did not imagine the situation in front of them at all.

    The powerful and muscular superhuman suppressed all her resistance until she was firmly locked on the experimental table by metal handcuffs and anklets. The needle used for blood collection was directly pierced into her jugular vein, and the dark red blood continued to flow. As the catheter was stripped, one second, two seconds, three seconds...

    Jiang Yumu began to dizzy and tremble uncontrollably, cold sweat broke out on her forehead, nearly 800ml of blood had been drawn out of her body, and soon she would shock.

    Fortunately, Shen Qiaolun pulled out the needle in front of the cordon. He glanced at Jiang and Mu with absent-minded eyes, without any emotion, turned and left with the plasma indifferently.

    The metal door of the laboratory slowly closed, leaving only Jiang and Mu bound on the experimental platform.

    Jiang Yumu closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his expression was clear, and he didn't see the dullness and weakness just now. "Lingling, report the location."

    Lingling's tone was very decadent: "What are you fussing about, this is the third underground floor."

    Jiang Yumu: "..."

    "No," Jiang Yumu said in disbelief: " What do you think? If I don’t run away, I will die here!”

    Lingling has already started to cry: “I don’t know, the mission of ‘Pure White Dream’ is the first time, it’s so dangerous for newcomers Huansheng, the 'Redemptor' I chose actually has dual abilities of the space system and the healing system, like a sweet pastry, the most important thing is that this sweet pastry has no self-protection ability, and now I want to die with her It's already..."