Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-eight

    The overloaded nerves made Jiang Yumu have a splitting headache, her eyes went black for a while, and finally she couldn't hold back and passed out. Before she passed out, Jun Zaiye's worried face flashed in front of her eyes. Is this world true or false?

    "Jiang Yumu, wake up." Ling Ling called her.

    Jiang Yumu struggled to wake up from the coma, and sat up suddenly the moment they opened their eyes.

    "Be careful." Jun Zaiye supported her, and gently pressed her temples, and said softly, "Is it uncomfortable to wake up in such a hurry?"

    Jiang Yumu pushed his hand away, with indescribable depression .

    "Why are you suddenly angry?" Jun Zaiye coaxed her in a good-tempered manner.

    Jiang Yumu's numb nerves started to work, and finally realized that something was wrong with Jun Zaiye. The gentle tone, the concerned eyes, when did they have such an intimate relationship?

    "Lingling." Jiang Yumu called out.

    "What's the matter, sister?" A long-lost soft voice sounded.

    Jiang and Mu were stunned, their minds were in chaos, and they chose to ask it the most crucial question: "Did you see Guan Yuduo?"

    Lingling was stopped by the question, and asked innocently, "Did you dream of Guan Yuduo?"

    "No!" Jiang Yumu couldn't control her emotions, she said urgently: "Before I passed out, I saw Guan Yuduo taken! You told me not to be afraid." "No, Yumu.

    " Lingling's voice was full of ignorance: "I haven't seen Guan Yuduo since I brought you into the pure white dream from the original world."

    It wasn't an illusion, she knew it wasn't an illusion. Jiang Yumu grabbed her hair and curled her whole body together, wanting to scream and release her foul breath, but reason told her not to be hysterical like a lunatic.

    "Hairou, what's wrong with you? Do you have a headache?" Jun Zaiye's voice was so gentle that water dripped out, he hugged Jiang Yumu worriedly, and kissed her forehead gently.

    Such an intimate touch made Jiang Yumu push him away in an instant, growling: "What are you doing?"

    Jun Zaiye took two steps back and stood by the hospital bed. Although he was puzzled by the violent reaction, he still raised his hands and comforted him softly: "I won't touch you, don't be afraid." At this time, Zhuang Lun carried

    a A large box of fruit came in, and seeing the two confronting each other in the ward, he asked inexplicably, "What's the matter, young master?"

    Jun Zaiye shook his head in silence, and Zhuang Lun cautiously approached Jiang and Mu, asking, "" What's the matter, Young Madam?"

    Jiang Yumu's headache was splitting from this address, she hugged her head, and began to doubt this crumbling world.

    "Lingling, what's going on?" Did she lose a piece of memory, or was the world in chaos? Jiang Yumu asked wearily.

    "I'm curious too, Yu Mu." Ling Ling racked her brains thinking, "Could it be that you lost your memory?" "

    No." Jiang Yu Mu categorically denied it. deep in the bone marrow. Something must be wrong.

    "Your voice?" Jiang Yumu suddenly noticed that Ling Ling's voice had changed.

    In the second world line, Lingling turned into a clear and bright boyish voice because of the advanced energy, but now it has changed back to a soft and waxy voice.