Ch.2- An Interesting Patrol

A/n: I will be explaining a little bit of JoJo's backstory and when I explain it know that the events of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are somewhat Canon but in my own way and the events of the show take place 100 years in the future from where they're supposed to take place so for example, Jonathan Joestar is born in 1968 this time, not in 1868. Makes sense? Okay let's get on with the story.

Miruko POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Bee- 

*Smack*

"Ugh...Well time to get up I guess." I say as I get up and turn on my radio.

《Morning, todays forecast calls for Blue Sky's.》

"Good, Patrolling will be a breeze to-" Before I could finish my sentence, I pick up some noises with my ears, *Sizzle* *Humming* *Clang*

'What is this kid doing up so early?' I thought to myself as I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see what he was doing. 

==============================================================================================

When I got there I was Blessed with the sweat smell of food as I walked to the dining room to see two plates with good smelling food on it and...pppfffttt JoJo in an Apron.

"Here, as an apology for my rude manner yesterday, I cooked you a Full English Breakfast, the staple breakfast of Britain or my ancestral country

"Here, as an apology for my rude manner yesterday, I cooked you a Full English Breakfast, the staple breakfast of Britain or my ancestral country. I-I really hope you like it." He says nervously, wondering if I will actually like it. So without waiting any further I sit down and take a bite of some of the food and it was sooooooo good~ 'Damn, he can fight, he can clean, he can cook...What can't he do?'

"..." I say nothing and just run over hugging him making him blush, "Thank you, JoJo." I say muffled in his arm as he hugs back saying,

"You're welcome it was the least I could do for apologizing for my actions and words." He said with us sincerely gentle and honest voice that made me feel warm and comforted inside, was I...No he is a first year and there is no way in hell he'd like me...but what if he does?

We stayed there for a few minutes neither of us wanting to let go of the other, until he let go which made me...sad? Whatever, it was nice while it lasted.

"Soooooo, whats todays schedule?" 

Well, after we're done eating we're going to go work out, and after that we're going to go on a patrol." I explain as he nods and brings out a, FUCKING...Sony Walkman how the actual f*** did he get his hands on something that old and yet he somehow connected it to a speaker that I had in my living room.

Sony Walkman how the actual f*** did he get his hands on something that old and yet he somehow connected it to a speaker that I had in my living room