JULES

CHAPTER 1

Jules: “Simon, I need you to get out of there right now.”
Simon: No can-do sis, I am at the centre of the museum and the only thing between me and the target is a fucking laser beam.
Jules: Simon Declair, get out of their right now. The guards are coming and you need to leave unless you plan on getting caught.
Simon: how long till they reach here?
Jules: Fifteen point nine seconds, get your ass out now.
Simon: that enough sissy. I will be back, love you lots.
Jules: I swear you will be the death of me.
I looked into the camera to see what my idiot of a brother had planned. I know well what I saw. He just had to be extra and do all the drama avoiding the lasers when he knew it was just in front of him. Sheesh this boy. Like I said, I know he will be the death of me. Suddenly Simon spoke into my ear piece, breaking my thoughts.
Simon: I am out but I do need your tiny help.
Jules: what did you do?
Simon: Nothing sis.
He spoke as he got into the van.
Jules: Ugh, let’s just get going.
And with that Simon drove away from the de Louvre Museum while I wiped all evidence clean.
Well, hi reader! If you hadn’t noticed till now, me and my brother, more precisely my twin are burglars, world renounced. Today’s mission was to get the Mona Lisa Painting and switch it back the originals painting which was taken by us a month ago for a bet. Well either way, we will also assassins. The underworld knew us both by the name Nightmare and Shadow. My brother just had to pick Shadow, so I stuck by Nightmare. Other than that, we do own a few Businesses here and there. Either way just so that you guys know, Simon maybe friendly at first but he can be equally bad. Me on the other hand, don’t piss me off and don’t lie to me you would be good. I don’t know what’s wrong with me I had this obsession of not listening to any lies or lying. Simon always had to cover for me. But I have occasionally lied. Previous birth or something, I guess. We live with our mother, currently she was in India for some community programme and will be there for some time, so it’s just me and my brother.
Me and Simon reached home at around 4 in the morning. This was so exhausting!
Simon: Sissy.
Jules: Yes?
Simon: I love you!
Jules: me too brother.
We fell asleep only to be awoken by the 7 am alarm for school. I woke my brother up and we both got ready for school.
RITERICK HIGH OR RH, one of the elite schools in Italy. Either you can call it that or a school where all the rich kids go to. And I mean rich kids go to. You see its not just a school for elite, the students here all daughters and sons of mafias, gang leaders, politicians etc. basically all the kids of all powerful and wealthy go here. In this school there is a group, the elites of the elite, or in other term the school council. In RH, the student council is called the Black group. It is the most feared group of student and no one takes them lightly. The president has the most power followed by the vice president. The BLACK has the following positions for the student, President, Vice president, Secretary, Treasurer, Administrator, Head of Defence, Head of Law and Order, Head of Discipline and the Speaker. Once a person from any of these positions graduate, students interested have to go three rounds of tests and are then selected to the positions by the principal. The school has strict rules and one must always be in uniform in school. It depicted your power as well.
Me and Simon got ready and I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast while Simon took out the car. A jet-black Ferrari. My love. I made two sandwiches and headed towards the car.
Simon: What took you so long?
Jules: I don’t know, probably making the breakfast.
Simon: sheesh sis, I am starving, hand me the sandwich.
Jules: how did you know it was a sandwich?
Simon: oh please, my nose is strong.
I rolled my eyes and sat inside the car and Simon started driving. We reached on ten minutes. 8:10 am, perfect timing.
Simon parked the car and we got off. All the student were staring at us as well wore the black unform of the student council. Did I forget the to mention that I am the new President from this year and my brother is the vice president? SO either way, as we made our way to the student council room, I could feel all the eyes on me. Some staring in awe, some showed fear in their eyes, some complained and other just watched. I loved this entrance on our first day. Just to say, me and Simon were pretty popular last year.
Now where was I? yeah, so we entered the BLACK meeting room. Along with the members, the principal was also present. Principal Mckaster, an amazing principal as well as a very strict one. She adores me and Simon.
In the room the curtains were down so it was dark, but you could see the round long conference table, made of black marble, the nine chairs around the table as well as the position of each member in front of them. In the corners of the room, you could see the storage areas. The seven members were standing in front of their places and me and Simon toom ours. I was at the head of the table while Simon was to me left while the speaker was to my right. The room was dark because of the ceremony that takes place before the beginning of the year. We stood behind our seats while Principal Mckaster asked the two teachers standing in front of the curtains to raise them. This was known as the light of the new beginning. We were then commanded to sit in our positions. The new year and a new era had begun.

___________________________________________

So what do you all think?
Any theories about what's gonna happen?
By the way I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.

See you all soon

-S

Word count total: 1098