-07-

"Y/N,"

Your eyes open and then you see Jimin leaning over you, his chain in your face. "Oh Jimin,"

"You fell asleep after school," He says and you smile, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. It was just a dream? "They're finally gonna leave you alone,"

"Hmm, but he told me to go to his house," You mumble and check the time.

"Don't go," He says. "Just stay here. I'll help you with your chemistry homework and there's nothing to worry about because they're gonna be suspended for a few days,"

"Oh okay," You say. "Jungkook did seem really scared of Jin,"

"Hmm," He smiles and then hugs you. "Drink something and eat then we can begin with our tutoring. I'll drop you off at home once we're done,"

You get out of the bed and drink some water before heading downstairs. It doesn't feel real. They're finally gonna leave you alone. You tie your hair up and then open your books, sitting down.

"Okay," He says. "Let me explain to you since you were absent,"

He begins explaining and you take down notes and do the examples he gives you, "Mr. Park, is this section the only section to study for the test?"

"Yes, learn this really well and know how to do the equation," He hints and you nod, packing your books away before standing up. "Thank you so much, I really understand better. You don't have to drop me off,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Bye Mr. Park," You smile and then begin walking. It's quite a distance from yours so you walk slowly. No need to rush anyways.

"Yah Y/N," You're pulled by the arm and you make eye contact with him. Jungkook.

"I'm going home," You say softly and try to pull your arm away from him and out of his grip.

"Ani," He whispers and then pulls you towards his house. He's so strong so you can't even pull away. "Come on Y/N,"

You walk slightly faster and then after ten minutes, you arrive. It's not the same house though. This one is in the woods and you didn't see any civilization anywhere.

He unlocks the door and you walk in, seeing Namjoon manspreading on that couch. He smirks when he sees you. "You brought her,"

"Hmm," Jungkook giggles and then sits you on the couch.

"Are you scared?" Joon asks quickly.

You shake your head, a few tears falling, "Why would I be?"

"Just asking," Joon says. "Do you mind drinking some water?"

You frown and draw the glass to your lips, not sipping anything because you really can't trust them.

You set the glass back down and Namjoon smirks, jerking his head so Jungkook leaves.

He stands up and then lies you down on the couch.

"Namjoon no," You whisper and then he kisses your lips. You kick him in his groin and then run, out the door but Jungkook grabs you.

"Where are you going?" He questions.

"Jungkook please help," You beg and he sighs, hiding you behind the pillar. Namjoon unlocks the door and asks where you are. "She ran off, I don't know,"

"Fuck!" He kicks the bin and goes back inside. You come out.

"Thank you," You whisper and hug him. For the first time ever, his hugs feel genuine and loving. "Thank you so much Jungkook,"

"Come on," He chuckles. "Let me take you for dinner as an apology and then I'll drop you back home,"

He holds onto your arm and walks with you to his car, opening the door for you. You climb in and then he smiles.

"Listen..." He puts his hand on your thigh. "I'm really sorry for everything I did, I don't know why I acted out like that,"

"Hmm, you didn't do anything though,"

"I could have stopped it," He sighs.

"Where to?" He asks. "What's your favorite  restaurant?"

"We can go anywhere," You reply and he begins driving.

•••

Instead of taking you home, he drives you back to his house, the apartment, not the one he shares with everyone else. You still love the way it's set out

"Thank you Jungkook," you smile. "I really enjoyed the meal and I appreciate you helping me, it means a lot,"

"It's no stress," 

You sit down on his couch and he puts on a Netflix show.

"Jungkook I need to leave soon," You whisper.

"Okay I'll let you go," He replies and looks at your lips, leaning in to kiss you. He makes the kiss deeper and for the first time, you kiss him back. You only do so because it feels different this time, it's not forced.

He slips his hand behind your back and lies you down on the couch, slowly hovering over you. The look in his eyes in much different. It's not lust anymore.

He leans in, "Are you okay with this?"

Eomma- Y/N where are you?? I'm getting really worried.

"Jungkook-"

He presses his lips to yours again, "I know, you have to go," He whispers in between the kisses. "I'll drop you off,"

He gets off you and then you climb back into his car, looking out the window as he drives to your house.

"Where were you last night? I was so worried about you," Your mother touches your cheek and checks for any injuries.

"I stayed at a friends house," You reply quickly.

"You didn't tell me that those guys were not only hitting you but forcing you to do their homework?!" Your mom gets furious. "I'm coming to school tomorrow,"

"No ma," You put her hand down. "It's sorted out. Jin came this morning and he told them shit,"

"Oh okay babygirl," She kisses your head. "As long as you're safe,"

You smile and head up to your room, brushing your teeth and washing your face before climbing into bed. The window opens and Yoongi climbs into your bed. 

"Hey Jagiya," He smiles and then turns you around to face him. "I heard that you kissed Jungkook?"

"No I didn't," You lie and then he gives you a frown.