The burrow

You had been spending some days at the burrow, and in a couple more days you where all going to the quidditch World Cup together!

"Y/n are you asleep?" Harry asked while lightly slapping your face, "not anymore" you said sleepy sitting up in the bed "why are you awake?" You asked him confused as it was still dark outside. "I don't know, I just got this weird feeling about..." he started, "about what?" You asked him now even more confused. "Never mind" he said laying back down, "well let me know if you want to tell me what it is" you gave him a small smile before also laying down, falling asleep almost the second your head hit the pillow.

"Breakfast!" You heard Molly scream from downstairs, you looked outside, it was now sunrise outside. You looked over at Ron and Harry, they where both still sleeping.
"Guys!! It's breakfast" you screamed at them both, they both let out a small grunt to signal that they had woken up. You walked over to Fred and Georges room and knocked on the door "breakfast boys" you shouted, "we're up" they both answered in unison. You then knocked on Ginny's door and she walked out fully dressed, "good morning y/n" she smiled, "good morning Ginny" you answered.

You went downstairs and where met by Molly, "good morning dear, are the others up?" She asked while putting the rest of the food on the table. "Yes, I think they'll be down in a minute" you said while sitting down at the table.

Soon later the rest of them came down, finally I'm starving

After breakfast you went outside and laid in the grass enjoying the sun, then you heard Fred and George whispering something behind you, about 2 seconds later you felt a cold wave of water hitting your body making you stand up. "I'm gonna kill you!" You screamed running after them, but you couldn't reach them, their feet where so long you where far behind them.

You gave up running and where heading to the burrow to change just as you heard the twins scream as someone said, "now boys, that's not a way to treat a lady like Y/n" you turned around and saw a familiar face, you ran towards him and jumped in his arms, "Charlie! What are you doing here?" You asked him while pulling away from the hug.

"I've got some spare time at work for a couple of days, so I thought I would come visit you lot before you're heading back to hogwarts!" He smiled at you while locking his arm with you and followed you into the Burrow.

You went upstairs and changed your clothes and read some while Charlie spent some time with Molly.

When you went back downstairs it was now dinner time, "where did you go?" Fred asked hugging you from behind, "I had to get away from you of course" you mocked and sat down at the table.

"Are you excited about tomorrow y/n?" Ron asked taking about the quidditch World Cup, "yes more than anything, who do you think will win?" You asked everyone around the table.

"The Bulgarians of course" Ron and Harry said in unison, "no, it'll be the Irish of course" George said and Fred nodded while taking another bite of his food. "What about you y/n? Who do you think will will?" Charlie asked, "well I'm not sure, but I hope the Irish" you answered thinking about the game.

After dinner you stayed with Molly and helped her cleaning up, but just as you where finished an owl came with many letters. "It's from hogwarts?" You looked at the letter and Molly asked everyone to come get their letters.

"What is it about?" Molly asked as you read your letter, "it's about some new school supplies we need this year, and dress robes?" You looked at Molly but she just shrugged and turned around, looking like she definitely knew something.

"Okay we have time to get everything the day after the cup, you guys should get some rest now, early morning tomorrow" she smiled and rushed you all to bed.

"Why do you think we need dress robes?" Ron asked you and Harry, "no idea" you said in unison "but I'm excited about this year already" you smiled before laying down and falling asleep almost immediately.

A/N
This chapter is a bit dry, but I had to fill it with something and I figured this would work.
Next chapter is about the Quidditch would cup, so I'm excited for that!