The prefects bathroom

You walked to the common room to grab some other clothes and the egg before heading to the prefects bathroom, and as you where near Mattheo spoke from behind you, "though you said you wouldn't abandon me again love"

"Shit I'm sorry, I have to go and take a bath with this apparently" you said showing him the egg, "well I'm coming with you"

"No you're not, or, you can stand as a guard" you suggested, "fine"

You walked into the bathroom, gosh, this is bigger than the whole common room alone, you walked over to the bath and turned on the water, "hey, you're supposed to be looking out for people" you said as Mattheo came over to you, "oh love, no ones coming here tonight, everyone knows we're having an after party, even the prefect are in" he explained as he started unbuttoning his suit, "what are you doing?" You nodded down at him, "I just feel like taking a hot bath, with a hot lady" he smirked as he now began unbuttoning his shirt, "fine" you said, but you're helping me with the egg thing" you told him and he nodded.

You put your stuff on the floor and tried opening your dress, but you couldn't reach, just as you where giving up, you felt Mattheos hands on your back as he started opening your dress. It fell down and you where stood in your underwear, leaving you to hide your boobs with your hands.

Mattheo took of his pants now standing in his boxer, he walked over to you again and lowered your hands, "you're beautiful love" he looked you up and down, you turned around and got into the bath with the egg, Mattheo followed along sitting next to you.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Try putting it under the water and open it?" He suggested, and you did so, but you didn't hear a thing. "Wait a minute" you disappeared under the water and opened the egg, it worked!

"I know the clue!" You yelled as you came back up from the water, "well, what is it?"

"Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground, an hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took! Wait, shit!!! Oh fuck me!"

"I'd love to" Mattheo smirked and you hit him hard in the arm, "mermaids! I have to be underwater for an HOUR! With mermaids!" You yelled at him now extremely concerned, how am I supposed to be underwater for an hour??

"I really don't know what to say to that, other than it's not possible... an hour? That's mental isn't it?"

"Well you're helping me a lot right now"

"Sorry" he scratched his neck as he looked over at you, "hey are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just worried" you shrugged and he began smiling, "what?" You asked, but he just splashed a bunch of water on you, "oh Mattheo Riddle you're gonna regret that" you yelled as you chased him in the big bath, ending in the two of you just throwing water at each other.

"Okay I'm exhausted" you said sitting down, he has on his way over to sit next to you as you jumped on top of him making the two of you end up under the water.

He bit the inside of his cheeks as he now stood over you, looking down. You both slowed down your breathing after the fight and all of a sudden he smashed his lips to yours, you pulled him away "sorry" he said and turned around, but you took his arm and pulled his head back down and locked your lips together again.

He pulled you up from the water, and your legs went around him, still kissing.

He sat down in the bath again now with you on top of him, as you sat down you felt that his member had hardened. You looked at him and smirked before deepening the kiss.

"Why didn't you go with Weasel to the ball?" He asked locking his eyes with you, "do not talk about Weasley now Mattheo I swear to god"

Smut warning 🫢

"But I like it when you're angry" he smirked and you just smashed your lips onto his again, his hands where now moving down your body towards your butt, and you felt tingles all over your body.

He grabbed your butt and moved you back and forth at his hard member, "do you want to do this?" He asked with a seducing face, "you know I do Riddle" you stated and put your hands in his hair to play with as he pulled down his boxer making his member now touch your underwear, "are you sure princess?" He asked once more and you nodded now craving him even more because of all the time he's using. He eventually pulled your underwear to the side and let himself slide into you, and you both moaned at the feeling.

He held your butt again and helped you go up and down his member, faster and faster, you started making out heavily as your breathing started going faster and faster.

After a while he lifted you up and made you bounce on him up and down, damn he's strong.

You leaned into the back off his neck as you felt yourself getting close, and moments later you let out a loud moan and you bit him softly on his neck, you then stood on your knees to finish him off.

You took your lips on his member and kissing the tip slightly before taking it in your mouth, only half of it got in before your gag reflexes joined you. You took your tongue and swirled it around his tip before going in again, now making it go in and out, as one of your hands where stroking the part you couldn't reach with your mouth. You looked up at him and he was leaning back in pleasure and held your hair with his hands.

Seconds later you felt his member getting softer as it is shot out cum in your mouth, and you swallowed.

Smut over

"Good girl" he smirked down before helping you up.

You where on your way to get some towels as he asked you "y/n? Was this only revenge sex because of Fred?"

"I don't know.. would you hate me if it was?" You asked putting the towel around you. "No, I actually think I find you even more attractive if it was" he smirked and you took another towel throwing it on his head, "you are a little bit of an asshole Riddle"

"And you love it"

A/N
Sooo that happened, what do we feel about it? don't know yet