How stuck up are you.

(First person, Faye's pov)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Walking along the boneyard, feeling the sand beneath my feet, I felt at peace. Every so often a few grains of sand get into my shoe. Golden rays of sunlight shining in my eyes, making everything look golden, and the overwhelming smell of beer.

I see Sarah and Topper and start walking towards them with a small wave to get their attention.

"Boo!,"

I jumped before quickly spinning around to see Sersha smirking at me, squinting slightly trying to adjust to the bright ray of sunshine.

"Dude, you scared the shit out of me." I laughed linking my arm with hers and meeting with Sarah and Topper.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you could both make it." Sarah smiled before taking a sip of her drink.

I looked around quickly before responding. "Yeah me too, where's the drinks?" I was cut off by Sersha grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"I'll come with you." She insisted, smiling at the two before we started walking away.

We walk towards where the drinks are getting given out, Sersha giving the group of teens a dirty look, grabbing the cup and standing off the side waiting for me. She started talking to random teenagers.

I smile at them looking at everyone in the group. I quickly recognised Pope, and it seemed like he also recognised me as he suddenly beamed when he saw my face.

"Hey! Glad you could make it." He gave me the cup before his friend interrupted.

"Who's this?"

I looked at the boy who spoke. His piercing blue eyes met mine, his messy blonde hair sat perfectly, a strong scent of weed came from him.

He had a small smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. Pope glanced between us then to his two other friends.

"This is Faye, the new girl who moved in a few months ago. I delivered her groceries."

He quirked an eyebrow before putting his hand out. "I'm JJ. Pleasure to meet you." He gave me a smirk as I shook his hand with a small nod.

Nodding to my drink I spoke. "Well it was nice to meet you all, see you around." I smiled before going over to Sersha.

As I got closer, I saw the look on her face. She looked aggravated as I reached her.

"Why were you talking to them." She spat. Sighing, she took a moment before glaring at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? I was just being friendly. Pope literally delivers my groceries what do you expect." I shake my head and walk away.

I felt a hand grab me, turning around to face Sersha. She let go of me and clenched her fists in anger. As if I was the one causing an argument.

"Faye, i'm trying to help you out." She hissed but continued after I didn't respond.

"They are dirty pogues Faye. You shouldn't speak to people like them." She finished before looking at me for a reply.