Meeting the Pogues.

(1st person, Fayes pov)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
We finally got away from mom and dad and went up to my room.

I rummaged through my messy drawers to find a pair of pajama's, throwing clothes to the side as JJ looked around my room. It was quiet, but not awkward. Just a comforting silence that filled the four walls around us.

"I'm just gonna change really quickly I'll be back soon, make yourself at home." I smile at him as he nods, I close the door behind me and walk towards the bathroom.

I changed into comfy shorts and a greyish blue tank top, stepping into my room.

The calming light entered my vision from the soft lamp on my bedside table and the fairy lights that look almost like they are sparkling, hanging on my wall.

I saw JJ sat on my bed underneath the duvet and many cosy blankets, fidgeting with one of the bracelets I had made, that were laying on the bedside table.

He looked up with a soft smile making me flustered as I try to look away to hide the redness that's reaching my face.

I went over to the bed and got under the covers, the soft duvet covering me and the blond haired boy entirely as I turn my neck to face him.

The wind was crashing against the window violently as we heard the subtle sound of waves from a distance.

"Are you okay?" My voice was soft, almost afraid that if I was too loud I would hurt him. My eyes bounced between each of his sparkling blue eyes, quickly trying to figure out how he's feeling.

He looked at me and his gaze softened as his eyes traveled, looking at my eyes. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright now." He paused before speaking up again. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

I looked at him briefly, thinking about my answer. I was so focused on him I didnt even think about how I felt. But as I look at him every taunting worry I had disintegrats immediately. "Mhm. I'm okay now."

"Good."

We both dozed off to sleep.

During the night he had wrapped an arm around me as my head was craned into his chest.