Quality time .

Crystal : we been working on this thing for a couple hours I'm hungry are you ?

Devale : yes I am

Crystal: you wanna eat?

Devale : yes what we finna eat ?

Crystal: imma order what you want and then get me something to ? What you think ?

Devale : I ain't finna let you pay for our food crys I got it .

Crystal: devale you at my house I'm suppose to feed my guest !

Devale : well when I'm here you not I got it .

Crystal: alright cause you ain't finna let it go .

They ordered food and waited on it for atleast 30 minutes.

Crystal: dammm why we don't got or food yet ?

Devale : right I know we ain't finna pay for it cause it's past 25 minutes.

Crystal: rightt .
Devale I want to ask you a question but don't get me wrong I wasn't listening to your conversation I was in my car so again don't get me wrong .
You and Jayrell walked out of school after me , and I heard you say that she talks down on you and never spoke highly of you , why did you stay devale ?

Devale : no I get it , you don't gotta feel a kind of way it's not your fault , but to be honest every girl I been with talked me down . Like tell me I ain't shit and that I put my all in basketball and every other thing but that I am a broke as dude that I'm not gonna make it . It hurts cause I'm a good dude you know I stayed with her cause the same exact reason is why I broke up with my exe's and all I attract is woman who talk me down so I was like maybe that's what I deserve you know . But I'm tired of it .

Crystal: I'm sorry vale I hope our friendship can be your safe space to come and be relaxed and chill you know cause I feel real bad about the situation.

Devale : thank you I appreciate it very much .

The door goes and crystal stands up .

Devale : uumm where you think you going?

Crystal: I'm getting the food .

Devale : girlll you better go and put some drinks on that table and let me handle the food .
You think you slick to go get the food and pay for it .
I may not know you that good but i know what your up to. 

Crystal: omggg you so extra " laughs"

Devale comes back with the food , while crystal comes out of the kitchen with the their drinks .

Devale here you crys your food .

Crys : hold on devale , let's go by the pool and eat . You wanna do that ?

Devale : yea I do lets go than .

Crys : aight Lego

Devale brought the food and crys the drinks .

Devale : can I take of my shirt ?

Crys : yea why not. After we are done eating we can go for a swim if you want to .

Devale : yea that's good .

They ate and devale looked at crys and so around they talked about everything you can think of . They were done and crystal says...

Crystal: imma go wear my swim wear , imma be right back ! Make yourself at home .

Devale : thnks crys .

After 10 minutes crystal came back downstairs at the pool and crystal asked ....

Crystal: you ready devale ?

Devale : yea let's get in .

Devale and crystal did a race at who's faster and who would end first on the other side of the pool . Devale won but crystal was pretty fast .

Devale : you pretty fast crys I ain't gonna Capp I thought I was gonna loose for a second .

Crystal: haha you won me on accident boyyy " laughs "

Devale : you something else you know that ?

Crystal: I know you ain't gotta tell me

Decal " laughs " and says...

Devale : you a Tripp yowww

Fatima : will you leave me alone ? " laughs "

Devale : come here crys .

Crystal went to him and devale turned her around and held her in his arms . It felt like heaven to crystal she put her head on his shoulder while he played with her hair and they both looked at the stars .

Devale : crystal I ain't gonna Capp I want to get to know you for you . When I saw you for the first time downstairs I immediately thought about my future with you , you being my wife , the mother to our children and all that . I know that I don't know you , but I'm willing to get to know you . I don't know if you feel the same way about me but I don't wanna see you with anyone else . I didn't even talked to you and got jealous seeing you talk to the other guy . So I wanna say this , I like you and I'm falling for you .

Crystal got out of his hands and looked him in the eyes .

Devale : I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way crys I just wanted you to know how I feel and I get if you don't feel the sa...

Crystal: devale I liked from the moment I saw you outside the building and I talked to myself and said it's the first school day so I should chill after that I walked into class and heard students talk about a devale Ellis it didn't bother me till I saw your picture . And not long after that you walked in class with your girlfriend so I was disappointed and left it for what it was . And no you don't have to think that I feel a kind of way ! I like you 2 but I don't wanna be the one who breaks up a home .

Crystal wanted to hear it from him that he broke up with Jayrell .

Devale : crystal im singele I put an end to the relationship.

Crystal: let's get to know each other , let's be friends first I don't want you to jump in relationship so fast after a toxic one . 

Devale : deal let's do that than .

Devale pulled crystal to him and held her again they talked and laughed the whole night cause they are free tomorrow.

They came out of the warm pool and went inside . Crystal told devale to follow her to her room . When they entered her room devale said ...

Devale : your house is beautiful and your room it's soft and you can feel the peace in it .

Crystal: thanks devale .

Devale : your welcome

Crystal: you can make yourself comfortable we cool you can take a shower or a bath here you don't gotta go to another room .

Devale : you sure ?

Crystal: yeah I'm sure devale .

After 30 minutes devale came out of the shower with his towel around his waist and crystal saw him and she was amazed ! She was in her thoughts thinking about how sexy he was and what she's finna do to him when they are in a relationship.

Devale : crys !

Crystal: -

Devale : crystal Renee

Crystal: yeah uhh uhu

Devale : you blacked on me

Crystal :im sorry uumm "looks at him"

Devale : you don't know how to speak anymore?

Crystal: you did that to me nigga " laughs "

Devale : I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen .

Crystal: it's all good let me go in .