Lullaby

・You sat in front of the laptop screen and continued to Skype Pete while he's still on Fall Out Boy's European tour. It's currently 2:53am where you're at (LA),but Pete's completely oblivious to that. Since Pete's at Paris it was 11:53am so he actually had the time to eat breakfast to energize him up while you were there,2am,trying to stay awake as you were Skyping with your boyfriend. "Sweetie...." He says softly,"you look tired. Is everything alright? Did Bronx or Saint keep you tired? Tell them that daddy's gonna be really angry at them if they keep you full handed while I'm on tour." His voice sounded so reassuring that your eyes got heavier by the minute. But you decided that a few more minutes being awake wouldn't hurt. "No no," you yawn quietly,"It's just really late here,that's all. Bronx and Saint are already tucked in and asleep." You see Pete check his watch for the time and looks back at you. "Hey,what time is it there (y/n)?" He asks you. You rub your eyes and blink a few times before replying to Pete,"Oh it's j-just 2 something AM. No biggie..." You rub your eyes again,and when you look back into the computer screen you can see Pete's eyes widen bewildered. "Honey,you gotta go to sleep." He chuckles,"I'll call you back tonight when your fully rested. Okay,(y/n)?" You shake your head and decline his sweet offer. "But I wanna be with you." You whine,stretching the 'you'. "I know,(y/n). But you need to get your sleep,and besides,I need to do some practicing with Patrick,Joe,and Andy." Pete's eyes are pleading telling you to go to sleep. He seems really concerned about you and you get the warm feeling inside knowing he's just being protective from afar. "Okay..." You say,"Tell the guys I said 'hi'..." He chuckles lightly. "Of course..." Pete said. "Bye (y/n)! I love you!" He gives air kisses as he's about to turn off Skype. You do the same as you say that you love him too,and then you log out and turn off the laptop. You didn't have a hard time sleeping since you were really tired,but the best part was that Pete was all you could dream about.