{Before our fight.)

It was just a normal day with the Sun and Moon show household. Lunar was at school, sun was . . Uhhh- how do I explain it? Well out with Roxanne, Eclipse was doing diagnostics. Bloodmoon. . Was on their 24/7 blood feast, killcode. I'm not sure. Moon was looking over the house/daycare.

Moon: ' Gosh how long till the others are back. ' Moon said just sitting on top of a play structure. Bored af. There was a ring at the door, catching Moons attention.

Moon: ' Listen, if this is another fake advertisement, I'm tired of it. ' He said opening the door. It was another fake advertisement.

Moon: ' GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!! '

???: "Would you like to buy YouTube premium for free?"

Moon: ' Bitch I already got YouTube premium. NOW GET OUT! ' He said slamming the door in the person's face.

Bloodmoon: ' Løõk whät ī føüñd møõn! ' Bloodmoon showed Moon a FREAKING DEAD SPIDER

Moon: ' What did I say BOUT INSECTS-?!?!? '

Bloodmoon: ' Stfu ' (That means "shut the fuck up")

Moon: ' DON'T SHUT UP ME- '

Bloodmoon: ' Brother? Should we get out of here? ' (Non glitch is the calmer Bloodmoon twin, glitch is the chaos Bloodmoon twin)

Bloodmoon: ' Yøü kñøw whät brøth3r? L3ts g3t øüt øf h3r3. '

Bloodmoon: ' That was my idea. . '

Moon: ' I'm still confused on how you guys talk to each other even though you guys aren't seperated unlike me and Sun and Lunar. '

Bloodmoon: ' You talked to Sun, and lunar when you guys weren't seperated. '

Moon: ' You know what, go continue y'all's blood feasts. I'm gonna look over the daycare. '

Bloodmoon: ' $üït yøürs3lf. ' The twins walked away.

Moon sat against a wall, falling asleep.