21-Call

I wake up on top of a naked chest in an unfamiliar room

I wake up on top of a naked chest in an unfamiliar room. I hear Jole snoring as he hugs me in his sleep. I try to wiggle out of his arms but he keeps pulling me back. I have no clue what the time is and where the fuck I am. 

I know I hooked up with someone last night but his room looks very different compared to when it's dark. I finally get out of his grasp and look at the mess we made last night. Some of the pillows are off the bed, my bra is nowhere to be found, my dress straps are ripped, and I don't have panties on right now.  

I rub my head in hopes of lowering my headache, I wasn't drunk last night but the situation is overwhelming. I've never hooked up with someone before but it felt good releasing so much pent-up sexual tension.  

Now I need to figure out how to get out of his house without waking him up and not running the streets like a wild naked woman. 

I get a t-shirt from Jole's closet to put on then walk into the living room and try to call Syd. I called her multiple times but it immediately went to voice mail, I tried to text her also but she didn't respond. 

One person left...

I call Zane and he immediately picks up. "Where are you?" He asks

Didn't know he realized I was gone.

"Ummmmm," I try to scramble my brain thinking of how to tell him I just fucking a random dude from a club and I need him to pick me up because I have no fucking clue where the hell I am. 

"Dove, where the hell are you? I went by your apartment and you weren't there," he asks with a stronger voice. 

"Well... Uhhhh I went somewhere last night," I say.

"Where? Where did you go last night? I'll come and pick you up." I hear him shuffle around probably trying to find his keys. 

"That's the thing... I don't know where I am." I say biting my lip. 

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did someone do something to you? I will beat the shit out of someone if they tried anything-" 

I cut him off "No no I'm fine no one did anything," I rub my hand over my face as I remember what happened last night. 

"Send me your location and don't hang up the phone," he says 

I send him my location as he gets into his car. I hear him drive off as he puts the coordinates into his GPS. 

After about 10 munites I heard a car pull up. 

I walk outside after grabbing my purse. 

He just got out of his car as I left the house. 

After he sees me he looks me up and down and I see his hands and jaw clench. He walks around to the passenger side of the car and he opens the door for me. I get in and get ready to answer some questions. 

He harshly shuts the car door walks over to his side and gets in. 

"Adelaide, what the fuck were you doing at that house?" He asks once he gets in.  

I look at him, seeing his red face and his white knuckles on the steering wheel even though we're not moving. He's wearing a white short-sleeved shirt showing off his muscles and tattoos.

I shrug my shoulders at him as my face turns beet red. I keep my legs together as I don't have any panties on. 

"Words Dove, look at me," he says sternly as he brings my chin up to look at him. 

"What happened?" He says keeping his fingers on my chin. 

"None of your business," I have sas seeping from my voice as I turn my head away from him and cross my arms over my chest. I don't know how to act this situation is so embarrassing. 

"Darling, It is my business if it involves another man and you," He whispers as his fingers glide back to my chin. 

I face him "I went to a club with Syd and hooked up with someone," I say shyly. I feel his fingers grip my chin harder but not enough to leave a bruise or hurt. Just enough to show me he's annoyed with my actions. 

As his fingers leave my chin he turns to the road and starts driving away. We sit in silence as he drives me to my apartment. 

------------------------------------

Hooked up with someone? Why? I want to know who the fuck this guy is, thinking he can put his hands all over my Dove

This fucker has another thing coming if he thinkings he's going to get away with this. 

He probably skipped foreplay for all I know. If she let me have her one night, she wouldn't be able to walk for a week. She walked her happy ass out of that house just fine. He didn't do good at all. 

I look over at her and see her thighs clenched together. 

guessing she doesn't have panties on. 

I could finger-fuck her right now and show her how a real man can treat her. 

She probably didn't even come from his 2-inch dick.

She leans her head on the side of the window smiling and biting her lip. 

She's thinking about him. 

Someone who's not me.

My heart churns in my throat as I think about what she did last night. I know she's a grown woman who can make her own choices but it still hurts that she did something so reckless without telling me to make sure so was ok. 

Last night could have easily taken the worst turn possible. 

All the horrible scenarios run-rampid through my head.  Rape, murder, drugs, men, spiking, no watchful eyes to look out for her.

What the hell is this woman doing to me?

-----------------------------------------

QOTC: Favorite Painting?