FIFTYTHREE

Edited.

"So you're telling me that all i have to do is cook for the lads and i have a job?" I said pacing back and forth in the meeting room.

"Exactly." Management spoke and I slowly nodded my head.

"And it's that easy? I get to tour with them, spend as much time with them, and everything?" I said, looking round at them.

"Yep." He said popping the P.

"Uh, alright." I said, nodding.

"So you'll do it?" Louis said, walking over to me.

"Of course i'll do it!" I squealed.

"YES WE HAVE LILS FOOD!" Niall screamed and I laughed, playfully slapping him round the head. He rubbed his head and pouted and i just laughed at him.

***

We were all leaving for france and i was looking forward to this, we were actually touring the world, something i've always wanted to do and i didn't even have to do that much, just cook now and then. I sat on the bus and the engine started, I shut my eyes and just listened to the boys joking around. My phone began to buzz and i looked at the called ID, Tommy. I hadn't heard from him in ages, I wonder what he wanted.

"Hello." I said, blocking my ears from the boys before sighing when they didn't get the idea and walked to the bunk. "Whats up Tommy?"

"I was just wondering how you were." I could see him smiling through the phone.

"Um, yeah coping." I mumbled quietly.

I didn't know how i felt right now. Did i want to be travelling the world? Of course i did, did i want to be cooking for 5 loonies? Of course i did. I just i didn't know what was wrong, something felt like it was missing.

Louis

Liliane had disappeared and i didn't know where she went, I went through the bunk and heard her talking to somebody. I have no idea who and i shouldn't have been listening but i did, I really had to stop doing this.

"Yes i do love him. I'm on my way to france. Yeah i know, travelling was always my dream weren't it? Whats up with you then? YOU DID WHAT? Fuck. T, you're a christian, you can't go round knocking up girls!" She was on the phone to Tommy. Jealousy ran straight through my bones. "You have to do something about it. Love doesn't always mean that you're meant for each other, you told me that remember! Me and Louis are meant for each other, you need to tell your parents. Yes they will understand, they always understood me when i spoke about my mum to them, just tell them for fucks sake man! You were the sensible one, what happened!!!!!" She was getting louder and louder. "I have to go before i bite your head off. Tommy, sort this mess out will you! yeah, alright, bye man!"

I walked away trying to act as if i hadn't heard anything but I didn't get to far when I heard her voice.

"Louis, I know you're there!" She shouted and I sighed, shaking my head. I turned around, sheepishly smiling. "You heard it all didn't you?"

"I can't believe, I told him when I saw him all those months back that if needs me to ring me." She shook her head. "He's knocked some chick up, he loves her and everything but i think his mam might kill him. I shouldn't of said i was going to be there if needed help, because i just end up screaming, crying or getting in the middle of someones fight thats not mine."

"Well i think it shows that you're not only looking out for yourself but you're looking out for everybody else too." I said and kissed her on her temple.

"Come on, i'll make some cakes for you all, we have a long journey." I nodded and we jumped down from our bunk.

***

I walked in to the small kitchen on the bus and pulled out all of the ingredients. I turned my music up and i could hear the boys playing fifa in the lounging area.

Half an hour later the cakes were out of the oven and cooling, I made some icing and got ready to ice them. I began to ice them once they had cooled down, the boys were still playing fifa because i could either hear them booing or cheering. I would giggle to myself as i listened to them fight and I placed the cakes on a plate, made some hot chocolate for them with marshmallows and cream. I walked in with the tray.

"ALRIGHT BOYS!" i shouted and placed the tray on the table.

"OMG!" Niall squealed like a little girl, getting all excited and bounding towards the cakes. I am actually so glad i took this job on for the boys, it's going to be better than ever.

"You make cakes that taste like heaven!" Harry beamed, stuffing it in his mouth.

"Ha, thanks mate." I mumbled nibbling at one too, I suppose they were pretty good.

"My baby can make heaven in a cake." Louis said kissing me on the cheek causing me to blush.

"I think i'm going to throw up." Zayn said giggling.

I laughed and drank my hot chocolate. This tour was going to be one hell of a trip and it was only just getting started.