Mikan x Ibuki + Mikan x Hiyoko (nsfw)

TW! Non consensual! Rape! Bullying! Abuse!

This is all about revenge! It's got lots of scary shit in it, consider yourself warned.

It was quiet throughout the hospital and all seemed well. Nagito slept peacefully, and akane had been long passed out. Ibuki's room was silent, and she was nowhere to be found.

Instead she found herself bent over the side of the stage in the nearby music venue. She had been lured there, by her friend whose intentions were not entirely pure. Did Mikan feel bad for taking advantage of the girl with the gullible disease? Of course. But nothing could beat the feeling of her pulsing cock being sheathed inside the ultimate musician.

Ibuki's mouth fell open and as a moan escaped her lips, saliva dripped down her chin. Mikan grabbed a fistful of the girls colorful hair and pulled, causing the girl to bend backwards. She continued her thrusting roughly before whispering,

"You like that, Ibuki? You like my cock inside you, whore?" Tears streamed down the ultimate musicians face as she attempted to shake her head.

"Nngh! Y-Yes Mikan!" She groaned as the thrusts got faster. A sinister smile spread its way across the ultimate nurse's face.

"I'm gonna...hrrgh...fill you to the...nngh...brim! Take my load like the submissive bitch you are!" Ibuki's face was abruptly aced against the stage while Mikan continued to force her throbbing cock into her.

One, two, three thrusts, and both girls came to their completion. Ibuki cried out as the warm substance filled her, spilling out onto the floor when Mikan removed her rapidly shrinking dick.

"Oh ibuki... you're so beautiful like this. I-I'm sorry about the mean things I said. I p-promise that I-I'll never say anything like that a-again! You'll f-forgive me won't you?" The ultimate nurse's hot breath on Ibuki's neck sent chills down her spine. She felt herself falling against her fellow student, feeling a sudden faintness.

"Of course! Ibuki's always felt...a certain was about you. This was a dream come true!" She replied breathlessly. Before Mikan had a chance to reply, the sound of a music stand falling rang out from stage left. Feeling nervous that she had been caught taking advantage of a sick student, she quickly jumped into action.

"Say, Ibuki, you're going to go back to the hospital and pretend like you were in your room all night aren't you?" A twinge of despair crossed through Mikan's eyes as she spoke. Almost like someone under a spell, Ibuki straightened herself up.

"Of course! I was in my room all night! Goodbye!" She quickly strode off towards the hospital. Having taken care of one mistake, Mikan set out to investigate the noise she had heard.

She made her way past the curtain, checking behind every obstacle on her way to the only room in the back. As she entered the cold room before her she could hear the faint sound of erratic breathing. The thought of being caught mercilessly fucking a classmate while she was supposed to be tending to the others made her feel ashamed, but even she herself was sick.

Every sick student had been struck down with a different disease. Nagito with the liar disease, Akane with the coward disease, Ibuki with the gullible disease. Mikan had caught something that nearly seemed worse. She was struggling with the horny disease. The quiet shallow breathing sounded like music to her ears, her cock slowly starting to harden. The fear exuded in the breathing made her feel like a cat chasing a mouse. A predator after it's prey.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" She called out gleefully. She walked cautiously throughout the room, each step echoing more than the last. When she reached the far right corner Mikan swore she could feel the vibrations of a scared person cowering in fear. Instinctively she crouched down and searched the lowest shelf. Within seconds she found the source of the shaking, and a despicable smile formed upon her lips.