Sun and Moon~Chapter 1

"Lumine are you okay?!"Paimon ask while Lumine Responded with "Im fine im just.."Suddenly she faints"LUMINE!!"A few hours have passed and lumine wokes up in a room feeling a little bit dizzy she sits up and she realized someone must have carried her all the way here"Paimon..where are you..?"She then stands up and exit the room looking for paimon but then she founds a familiar figure standing infront of her "Tighnari..is that you?"Lumine asking the Familiar figure"No,its me Wanderer.."the familiar figure answered"wait what are you doing here..where is Paimon?!"Lumine asked with angry voice"Calm down i'm the one who carried you and bring you here..and Paimon is with Collei.."Wanderer answered with a calm voice"Oh then im so sorry.."Lumine said to Wanderer"You also need to rest your not fully recovered yet.."Wanderer tells her with worried face"Okay then.."Lumine answered after that chatting Lumine goes back inside the room and lays on the bed she then falls asleep and dreamed about her brother Aether again she cried after that someone woke her up she opens her eyes with tear stains in her eyes and the one woke her up was Paimon "Did you dreamed about your brother again..?"Paimon asked but Lumine didn't answered because she was upset and Paimon tells her after she faint Paimon saw Wanderer going for a walk the Paimon tells Wanderer about your situation and he goes to help you and he carried you all the way here "Oh and also me and Collei cooked something for you so make sure you eat it okay i'm gonna go out to meet Collei so if you need anything im at outside"Paimon tells Lumine and she nodded Paimon exit the room leaving Lumine alone but then a few minutes later suddenly Wanderer came to visit Lumine"Are you okay?"Wanderer asked Lumine replied"Yes i'm fine-*cough*" "Get some more rest.."Wanderer tells Lumine "Yea yea.."A few minutes has passed Lumine lays on the bed again and falls asleep while Wanderer watch her falls asleep in Wanderer's mind "Oh,she is so pretty.."Wanderer get close to Lumine and  touches her soft cheek then he blushes he sits on a chair besides Lumine and then a few minutes later he falls asleep too.