Sun and Moon~Chapter 3

-Lumine wakes up because of Paimon screaming at outside,she gets up and runs outside,she founds Wanderer laying at the ground and Paimon waking him up "WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!" Lumine runs to them.She carries Wanderer and goes inside the house and lays Wanderer on the bed,she touches his forehead "He has a fever..."she waits untill Tighnari came home,a few minutes later Tighnari came home "What happened to Wanderer?"Tighnari ask Lumine responded with "He has a fever can you take care of him?" Tighnari nods.
       After that Tighnari take care of Wanderer while Lumine countinued with her travels.A few days later Lumine was fighting a monsters but then and anemo element swipe away those monsters Lumine was shoked when she turns around she found Wanderer it seems like he was the one who swipe those monsters away and he seems healthy.But then Wanderer asked her "Are you okay?" Lumine answered "Yea,im fine".Wanderer came close to her untill their face are close Lumine blushes and turns her head away "Uh your too close Wanderer..." Suddenly he grabs her face with his both hands and kissed her.Wanderer tells her"I want to tell you something Lumine..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short and i forgot to tell you guys that its my first time writing this and again sorry if i made any mistakes!