Sun and Moon~Chapter 2

A few hours has passed Lumine then woke up she found Wanderer sitting on a chair beside her "He's asleep...wait is that my sword..." She then gets up and walk to the sword beside the desk.She grabbed the swod and gets out from the room.Lumine went for a walk but then she saw a bunch of Hilichurl she tried to hide but then she got caught so she fight those hilichurl but then when she turns around there was one hilichurl tried to attack her she froze and closed her eyes but then suddenly she got carried by someone.
       She opened her eyes and saw Wanderer carrying her,He defeated the hilichurl."Next time don't go wandering around without someone when your sick..."he carried Lumine while walking "Aren't you tired carrying me like this...let me go..."Lumine said to him and Wanderer responded with "I am not tired and i won't stop carrying you"Lumine then blushed and tried to her face from Wanderer.They arrived at Gandharva Ville and then they searched for Tighnari and they found him in his house wanderer puts Lumine down and leave them alone for a while.
       Tighnari said to Lumine "You know you can get hurt right if you go outside alone?!"he then sighed and telled Lumine to rest and then he exit the house.Lumine sits on the bed and a few minutes later Wanderer came in"Are you okay...?"he asked her,Lumine responded with"Yeah im fine just a little scratch on the knee..." Wanderer came closee to her to check the scratch"Hm...please rest Lumine..."when he gets up he found Lumine blushing"U-Uhm your too close..."Wanderer chuckled and his face get closer to her face"W-Wanderer...?" he kissed her softly and closes his eyes.He opened his eyes and sees Lumine blushing.Wanderer sits on the chair beside Lumine and ask her "How was that...?" Lumine face turns red "uh...i.." her face becomes more red and Wanderer laughs for a bit and he said "I will be outside if you need anything call me okay...?" "O-Okay".Wanderer leave the house and he stops for a bit and he blushes in his mind "Oh i really did it her lips is so soft..."
       Meanwhile with Lumine "H-He kissed me..." She lays on the bed and think about that kiss "maybe i should stop thinking about that.." after that she sleeps.