2

Red..heartsm

NEW SCHOOL

The family got out of the car

The family got out of the car. The kids were amazed. The house was much bigger than there apparent. "You guys like it!" The kids nodded. Cody ran passed his mom as she opened the door.

Nellie walked in to see the living room. She couldn't believe this was her house now. She walked down the hallway to find her room. Some of their stuff was already there.

She opened the only door that was closed and lucky it was her room. She jumped onto her bed. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and texted her friends. She stayed there texting her friends for 30 minutes.

Someone knocked on her door which caused her to look up. "Hey." Her dad said. "Your brother left. He wanted to look at the town."

"Alone. Why?" They never let her brother alone.

"We'll look at the town. It looks like a cartoon." Her dad told her. Nellie laughed a little. "You should go out? Look around."

She shook her head. "No, it's fine. Um, I just want to unpack and make it feel like home." Nellie got off her bed. Nellie's dad nodded and left the room.

___________

The weekend went fast. It was already the first day at their new school. "See you, kids! Have fun!" The kids heard their parents say as they drove away.

"So this the new school. It looks nice..." Nellie said. Nellie wish she was back home with her friends.

Nellie started to hear someone call her brothers name. She turned and saw two boys come up to them. "Hey, Cody."

The kids started talking about something. Nellie wasn't really paying attention. She was just confused, how did her brother already know someone?

She decided to walk away. She had to go to the office anyways. She walked into the school. She felt like everyone was looking at her but in reality, they didn't care.

She walked the hallway trying to find the office. As she walked down the hallway she was scared some embarrassing was going to happen like she can fall and everyone will laugh.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she bumped into someone. "Sorry." She said quietly.

"Watch where you are going!" The person ran off. Nellie didn't see who it was but she knew she was chasing someone.

Once Nellie found the office she walked in. "Hello?"

The principal looked up from the  desk. "Come in." Once Nellie walked in she took a seat. "You must be the new student. Aren't you supposed to have a brother?"