Jealousy

- Haye's POV-
It's pretty late almost time for the party, I just woke up. I turn to my right and see Aaron is gone. It's kind of good and bad sharing a room with him, the good part is that he's my best friend so we have a lot of fun. The bad part is that he's pretty messy and dirty like your average teenage boy, when I say dirty I don't mean like a bum I mean like a teenage boy who doesn't care enough to clean or tidy up. I climb out of bed it's pretty cold, but maybe it's because I'm in inly my boxers. I walk to the bathroom tripping mostly because I'm super fucking tired, and partly because of Aaron's clothes thrown everywhere. In the bathroom I'm to tired to stand so I sit and pee like a girl, I didn't notice I had morning wood until now. It's pretty uncomfortable, I don't have a huge cock but it's pretty big 8in or more. I walk back into the bedroom and take off my boxers laying on my bed I start slowly jerking off my cock, and as I'm going somehow Aaron ends up in my head. I start jerking off to thoughts of him I start getting faster and tight when I was about to cum Aaron walks in "woah!" He says I quickly pull the cover over me and blush totally embarrassed "sorry" he says "no it's my fault we do share s room it's yours to I shouldn't have started" I say looking down he walks over to me "need some help?" He ask with a smirk "a-are you for real" I ask stuttering "yeah just a bro helping out a bro" he says lifting the cover uncovering my cock he turns around and locks the door when he comes back he takes off his clothes revealing his soft cock "a-are we gonna have s-sex" I stutter out he laughs "no were not gays" "right" I say feeling embarrassed he sits on my bed next to me and grabs my dick and starts pumping fast u moan quietly and grab his and jerk him quickly. "I want to be inside your mouth" I say softly "only if I'm in yours" he says we do the 69 I have his huge 9in cock in my mouth and soon I'm cumming in his mouth and he's cumming in mine. "Wow" I say "was that your first bj" he asks I nod embarrassed "it's ok it was mine too" he says blushing "I'm glad we were each other's first were best friends so it was special and with someone we love" "Aaron I think I like you in different kind of way" I say looking him in the eye " no you don't Hayes you just think that because of what we just did, were not gay it's just bro's helping about bro's nothing more" he says strongly not angrily just getting a point through I nod "your right" and push him playfully "gay boy" he says pushing back we both laugh "let's get ready for the show queer" I say playfully "but we can't joke like this in front of Nash Shawn or Cam. Ok?" He nods and we start looking for clothes to wear.
-Shawn's POV-
I wake up to the sun shining through the window, it's like really fucking hot, the sun is blazing and cam is wrapped around me like a snake not that I'm complaining though. I push cam off of me, he groans "I don't want to go to school" he says in a sexy low morning voice. "First it's summer vacation, and second you have to get up we have to get ready for our first MAGCON, we'll first MAGCON we did in a long time" I say smiling widely. He just groans and pulls the cover over home self "Cam if you get up maybe you can take a shower with me" I say as walk in the bathroom shutting the door. I hear him shoot out of the bed and run to the door, he tries to open it but, too bad I locked it. "Shawn the doors locked" he said while knocking softly "I know I siding say you could I said maybe" I say smiling and Turing on the water "what?!??" Cameron yells I can almost see his pout through the door "maybe next time" I say as I get in.
- Cam's POV-
Shawn just kind of ruined my whole day with that little joke he just did. So I'm just gonna ignore him all day.
~~~~~
It's been 3 hours and my my plan to ignore Shawn is going great, when he was in the shower I grabbed my clothes for the day and left. I went to Nash and Tay's room, I told them I'm ignoring Shawn cause he curved me and that I need to shower here. After I showered me, Nash and Taylor went down to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast, we had a lot to choose from. I got chocolate chip pancakes with a lot of whip cream, and eggs with a lot of am cheese. Nash got waffles with whip cream, and bacon, Taylor got eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage😂😂 and he says he not gay. Maybe he'll come out maybe him and Nash could be a thing, Nash he seems lonely lately. After breakfast we all got into our vans to go to the venue for MAGCON. There were 2 vans, they were pretty nice too they had tv's and a mini fridge inside. When we were getting into the vans I saw Shawn standing it looked like he was waiting for me but I climb in the other one, I'm not really mad at Shawn I just want to get payback.
- Shawn's POV-
I haven't seen Cam since this morning, but I just saw him get in the other van, I don't know why he don't come sit with me. It's fine though it's just a quick ride.
~~~~~~
Everything is finally done and set up, we have the schedule of the show. The announcer will announce me and I'll start the show singing something big. Then they'll announce the rest of the guys, we'll play a some games dance to music and entertain the crowd. Then Jack and JJ will perform wide life, after that we go back stage to meet the people who bought the VIP pass. Finally we go back on stage and pick a ticket from the raffle and whoever has that ticket gets to come on stage while I sing life of the party to them.

The is in 30 mins, and me and Cam still aren't talking I really don't know what I did but it's really starting to piss me off. We're all backstage basically shiting our pants. We're all super nervous, it's the first MAGCON we've done in a while. "Ok guys you have nothing to worry about! You guys are naturals your gonna knock this out of the park. Just be yourselves and do what you do best" says Bart "yeah let's smash this shit guys" said Nash
~~~~
"Ok it's time guys remember what I said ok" Bart says giving us a encouraging smile, we all nod and wait for my name to be called I look at Cam because I'm really nervous I need him to help me calm down. But when I looked at him he looked away, not only did that hurt it made me really angry. The announcer calls my name and I put on a fake smile it was really good and run on sage.
~~~~~~~
The first half of the show is over, we're backstage meeting all the VIP fans. I feel really bad the fans that can afford to meet us get to, and the ones that can't afford it don't I'm gonna talk to Bart about it later. I look to my left and in the corner I see Cam and some girl having what seems to be a very interesting conversation, there's laughing playing smiling and flirting. She was white with dyed black hair she was actually pretty and she was dressed nice. I forgot I was staring until he looked at me and gave me this little smirk, it sent a wave a anger through my whole body. It was time to go back on stage, all the boys sat in the back of the stage. I pulled up two stools, the crowd doesn't know that there in a raffle it's a surprise. I grab the mic "hey guys we have a little surprise for you guys" I start "ok I want all you guys to take out you tickets, there should be a three digit number in the bottom left corner. That number is your raffle number, when you guys bought your tickets your were automatically put in a raffle to come on stage and me sing to you and sign some stuff for you!" I say enthusiastically the crowd goes wild for that. "Ok guys bring it out" I say and two guys come out with the raffle bowl (picture the one from the hunger games) "I'm going to pick one ticket from here and who ever it is, is the lucky person" I reach into the bowl and the crowd goes dead silent, I grab a ticket and read the number "529" I say "the winner is the person with the ticket 529" I repeat "that's me!" I hear someone yell it sounds like a girl "someone help her get up here" I say in the mic and then one if the guards goes to her checks her ticket then brings her on stage. She's a white girl with black hair not weave natural it's nice and long, she's beautiful, if I wasn't playing for the other team I would try with her. "Hello beautiful what's your name?" I say giving her my famous smile "Selina" she says smiling shyly "well Selina I'm Shawn" I say kissing her hand like they dining the old days. She smiles and blushes deeply "I know" she says "are you ready?" I ask she nods.
~~~~~
Right before we ended the show I gave her one of those fake MAGCON kisses. We end the show then head back stage. Once I see Selina I run to her hug her an pick her up spinning her around, mostly cause I like her we could b good friends and slightly cause I know Cam will see. "What do you want me to sign babe" she basically melts when I say that "I didn't really have anything with me I only have my phone could you sign my case she says sadly. I sign the case and say "if you want to bring me something to sign, me and the guys are going to celebrate for our first show in a while" I start "if you want to come with something for me to sign and to take some pictures you can for sure do that" "really?!" She ask excitedly "yeah let me give you my number I say and she hands me her phone I type in my number making my contact name Shawn😍💦 I hand it back to her and she smiles and laughs. "See you later I hope" I say she smile and she looks like she wants a hug so I hug her and pick her up and spin her around again. She laughs and says thanks for making her feel special "you are special" I say in her ear she smile and walks away when I turn around I see Cam standing behind me I look at him and smirk "now I have your attention?" I ask and walk away to the van making sure we're not in the same one.

HERE YOU GO!! I LIKE THIS CHAPTER I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE SO YOU KNRW I WAS SERIOUS BOTH OF THE GIRLS MET TODAY WERE WHITE IM NOT A RACIST IM BLACK BUT I COULD ONLY FINK PICTURES OF SHAWN WITH WHITE GIRLS 😕 AND IM A GOOD LOOKING NOT DARK BUT NOT LIGHT BLACK GUY😂😂 BUT IM BOT GONNA SHOW MYSELF 😈. #SHAM😍💕