Nash Is A Great Friend

-Nash's POV -
Since Cam has been gone he has been updating me with everything that's been going on. I think it's crazy Shawn's mom doesn't approve of him being gay or bi. When I met his mom she seemed really nice, and she's Canadian aren't all Canadians supposed to be all nice and sweet. My parents on the other hand I don't think I'll ever tell them, my dad will probably hit me and my mom would probably hate me. My parents are both homophobic, or maybe they just don't understand I don't know but, I won't be telling them I have taking in interest in guys. Cam told me they would be arriving later today from Canada, so I decided to clean up the house I've been just sitting here since they've been gone. I went outside a bit but mostly I just chilled around the house, I haven't been crying anymore because Cam and Shawn are back together but, something feels weird inside of me I don't know what it is. Hayes has been coming and checking on me everyday even though I keep telling him I'm fine but, I know he's just being a good brother and I thank him for that. Since Cameron and Shawn will be back in a couple of hours I decided I should give them the house to themselves after everything they've been through in Canada, but also because I'm scared of Shawn. I don't want to fight him who knew he was so feisty he knows how to throw some punches I would try to hold my own with him but I would probably get my ass kicked again but I would still try of he tries to fight again, I hope he won't. I pull out my phone abdd dial Hayes phone number, he picks up after a few rings.
"Hey Nash I'm sorry I didn't come over today is everything all right?" Hayes asked worried, I chuckle a little "Hayes everything is fine I told you, you didn't have to come over at all" I say "I know but-" I cut h off "it's fine really" "okay" he replies "so what are you doing this weekend" I asked "um nothing I was thinking about inviting Aaron and my friend Troy over and having a mini sleep over" "oh sounds fun, mind if I join? Cam and Shawn get back later and I was gonna give them the house to themselves after everything that happened in Canada" "yasssss!!" He yells in my ear, I pull my phone away so he wouldn't burst my ear drums "damn Hayes chill!" I say laughing "the mini sleep over will be so much better with you here" "awe thanks bro I'll see you in about a hour ok" "ok but can you pick up a few snacks? Pleasee" he ask in a baby voice "sure" I say laughing "ok bye" I say "thanks! And bye" he replies. I love my brother!
- Shawn's POV -
We walk in the front door of Cam's apartment, it looks different everything looks.... Clean, it's the cleanest I've ever seen it this clean because two guys living together, you'd be lucky not to see boxers laying the floor.
"Nash, were home!" Cameron yells. Shit I forgot all about Nash I can't believe I beat him up for no reason, well he still must have a thing for Cam if he kissed him, so maybe that ass kicking made him think he shouldn't ever try anything with MY CAM or I'll kick his ass. But I still feel a little bad but oh we'll what are we gonna do now? "Nash?!" Cameron yells again no answer he walks upstairs I'm guessing to Nash's room. He comes back down a minute later "he's not here" he says "oh" is all I reply I don't really care of he's here or not "I owned where he is" cam says thinking "I don't know" I start "but I'm really thirsty!" I say walking to the kitchen I look at the island and there's a paper on the it. "Hey cam he left a note" I say looking in the fridge for something to drink. Cam comes in and starts to read.

Hey guys welcome back, I straightened up the house for you guys and I decided to leave the house to you guys, after everything that's happened you guys need some time to yourself I'll be gone for the weekend, have fun! And Shawn I'm really sorry, I would never try to ruin you and Cam's relationship, I was just trying to see of I like guys. I'm really sorry I love both of you guys I want you guys to stay together, I hope you can forgive me I want everything to go back to the way it was the three of us best friends. But if you can't forgive me I'll leave, I'm already a third wheel I won't stay in the apartment if I'm not wanted. See you guys Monday.
I literally had tears coming out of my eyes. Nash was willing to leave his own home for me, he wants to be best friends again. Then I felt really bad, he felt like a third wheel, I came to his house and made him feel like a third wheel I stole his best friend from him. "Shawn.." Cameron says after reading the letter "Shawn... I know me and you are together but Nash is my best friend, this is his house you have to respect that. He pays bills here just like I do, if you can't get along with Nash you will have to get your own place"
"I know" I say "I'm a horrible person, I came here and stole you from your best friend, I made him feel unwelcome in his own home" I say crying "Shawn it's ok we'll fix this, everything will go back to normal just remember what I said ok?" He says while pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead "I love you Cam, and I'm sorry I should find my own place" I say quietly "lets try and fix this first, if this doesn't work out we'll figure something out." I just nod "Nash is a great great friend" I say to him as I slowly drift asleep in his arms.