Coffee Dates

Felix POV - 

She looked so excited. I asked her about her university, the course she had chosen and normally just what was up with her. But the thing was there was nothing she was asking me. It felt like a one way conversation. 

Was she an introvert or something? Or did I do something to offend her. I had texted the whole group to meet me at the cafe near the library. We sat in an inner booth so we couldn't be photographed or even spotted. 

Alina - God I am so sorry I haven't asked you anything. I mean I am already your bubble subscriber and hardcore stay - and its like dream come true. And I can read you like an open book. You look happy right now and excited to see members again. 

Me - yeah...

Alina - I know you are meeting them after many days right?

Me - yep!

Alina - You must be really happy. I can see that smile crease up.

I blushed. She knew which smile said what about me. 

Me - you know an awful lot of things about me don't you?

Alina - the smiles?

I nodded.

Alina - So the up crease is happy. The side one is happy but in thought. down is when you cry but if you cry with tears then its soooo down. I cried so hard when you did in last concert. 

Me - Oh?

Alina - oh yeah. you are my bias you know that. Of course, so I watched all those Felix fanca-

She cut off blushing really hard when she realized who she was showing off this to. 

Just as I was going to say something IN came. 

IN and hyunjin are the people always on time. And they are always together. 

IN - ah hyung! hello

Hyunjin - hey Felix!

Me - hey hey hey!!!

IN and hyunjin hugged me. IN sat next to Alina while Hyunjin sat next to me around the round table. 

Felix - So this is Alina. We met in the library next door. 

They both said their greeting but suspiciously. If I thought they were sus, so would have alina. 

Alina - ah hello! Sorry I barged in this meet. 

IN - no no! Its fine! We love making new friends. 

Hyunjin - yeah everyone likes new friends. 

Was hyunjin being sarcastic?

Alina blushed.

Hyunjin - Is everyone coming today?

Me  - yeah they will be here in half an hour I guess. They are struck in traffic.

IN was eyeing Alina from the second they had entered. And for some reasons made hyunjin hostile. 

We ordered our beverages and sat, relaxing, talking about some company gossips and gossips of other groups, which surprising Alina knew a lot about. How much was she into the whole kpop thing?

IN - Alina?

Alina - yeah?

IN - I feel like I know you from somewhere?

Alina - you do?

Hyunjin - dude? wtf? don't try on her!

IN turned red with embarrassment - no I seriously do! Are you aunt honey's daughter?

Alina - yes! yes I am!

IN - oh god! panda!!!!

Alina - oh god cuddle bear!

Me - seriously guys we need to be up to speed? What the fuck is going on?

IN - I know her! We are childhood friends.

Hyunjin, irritated - you know her and still don't know her name and she doesn't know yours?

Alina - we were 3 years old and were friends till 6 or 7. And we had these pet names for each other. 

Alina turning to IN - you never posted any of your childhood publically. God I so wish you'd have!

IN - do you know how hard I try to find you guys? but you just moved away. I never stopped trying tbh. But what are the chances!

Hyunjin - literally one in million. 

Me, whispering - are you okay hyunjin? that's too much sarcasm. 

Hyunjin just sipped his coffee while Alina and IN chatted away their past. 

Was something going on with hyunjin? He looked really pissed. 

Hyunjin's POV 

Oh my god! the way he was looking at her. IN was so into her. It was like he just found his soulmate. 

I hated this coffee date.

Felix was trying to calm me down but the hell was I calm. From years I was trying to get to IN, make him my closest friend and maybe get him to like me back. But lately everything was going sideways. 

A month ago, when our vacation started he started going out with different group members. First it was dinner with twice, the lunch with Itzy, some kind of coffee dates with yeonjun from TXT. He never had time for me. Even though I was invited to some of those meets, but IN was like the life of the party. And now the whole thing with this girl. She was lucky that she was a stay or else I would have been really rude to her. 

Me - so Alina. What are you doing here?

Alina - oh here? I am here to study. I am doing web designing with coding on si-

Me - no I mean how did you find us?

Felix - uh I told you we met at the library. 

okay so....this is awkward. She is a nerd stay. Knows everything. Is she a saesang?

I texted in the group 

*group chat*

Me - Lixie brought a girl

Changbin - as in with money?

Chan - no dumbass! why did he bring her there?

Me - I don't know but it seems like Innie is her some childhood friend and lixie met her at a library. 

Seungmin - chill hyunjinnie. If lixie bought her she is probably safe. 

Han texted me in private - don't be jealous. 

Me - I am so not. 

Han - don't worry he will come around. Give him time .

Me - its been fucking 4 years now. 

Chan - we wont be able to come. 

Me - why?

Changbin - accident on the route. The next route would take one hour and we are still stuck in traffic. 

Lee Know - COME HOME FOR DRINKS LATEEERRRRR

Han - yay we are drinking!!!!

Lee know - ANIYAAA ICECREAM !!!!!