19.

I think telling Drew is going to be the hardest part so far. How the hell am I supposed to do it? Do I set up a video? Do I just tell him, or make it cuter? Do I take my time and set something out? I don't think I could keep something like this from Drew.

Now I've spent so much time thinking that Drew will be back any minute. God, I should've just gone out and bought a onesie or something like everyone else does. I think I'm just going to tell him.

I set my phone up so the door is in the frame. I feel like this is something we'll want. Maybe it'll be in their wedding video, or graduation, or something, I don't know.

I hold the test in my hands and anxiously stare at the door.

Cheese
Rude
Valeria

Cheese
You tell him yet????

Rude
Did he cry
I hope he cried

Valeria
He's at Austin's he told me he'd be home around now. I'll ask him when he's coming home. Jeez.

Drewseph
Valeria

Valeria
Hey, are you on your way home?

Drewseph
I'm on my way right now. Just pulled into the driveway.

Valeria
Okay ❤️❤️❤️

Cheese
Rude
Valeria

Cheese
We're just very concerned about the whereabouts of our husband

Rude
Right
And I want to know if he cried

Valeria
He just pulled into the driveway. On his way up.

Cheese
AHH

Rude
Val we're so proud of you
And happy for you
All the things

Cheese
I love you Val
You're our girl

Drew walks into the house with grocery bags and a bouquet of flowers. He doesn't notice me standing in front of the door at first. He closes the door behind him. When he turns around, he jumps. "Jesus, V. You scared me."

"I'm sorry." I hold the test behind my back. I want to time this perfectly.

"I got you flowers." Drew smiles. "And the orange chocolates you love. I also got onesies because I was walking past that isle and I couldn't stop myself. I mean, come on, look how cute is that?" Drew holds up a onesie with an elephant on it.

I try to hold back my tears.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Drew drops the bags and flowers on the ground and pulls me into a hug. He wraps his arms around me and sways back and forth.

"I love you." I sob into his chest. God, these pregnancy hormones are already getting to me.

"I love you, V." Drew isn't the type to pull out of hugs. This started after the car accident. I think he wants to hold on to me for as long as possible.

I pull out of the hug because I truly can't contain myself anymore. I have to tell him.

I raise the pregnancy test so it's just below my face.

Drew studies it for a few seconds. His mouth opens as if he's about to say something, but then he just smiles and lifts me into a hug. I wrap my legs around his waist. He cries into my shoulder. I'm glad he's crying too. Now I'm not the only one.

When I feel like Drew might be ready to let go, I try to escape the hug. He let's me and gently puts me down. He places one hand on my stomach, and the other on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. Then he places kisses all over my face and down to my stomach.

"God, I love you Valeria." Drew smiles. "I'm so happy."

"I am too. I'm happy that I'm doing this with you."

"Did you tell anyone?" Drew asks.

"I FaceTimed Chase and Rudy while I was finding out." I admit. "I didn't want to do it alone, I guess."

Cheese
Rude
Valeria

Valeria
You guys are so cute
I just told him
*video*

Rude
AYY
he cried!!!

Cheese
The way he got flowers, chocolates, and onesies in anticipation
I'm in love with your husband

Rude
As am I

Valeria
Guys he's actually perfect I love

Cheese
Very very very happy for you val.

Rude
Yeah we've been waiting for this for a long time

Cheese
Rudy and I are going to be the best uncles. Don't worry.

Valeria
I find that very hard to believe but okay boys

—

liked by madelyncline and 1,447,932 otherstagged - drewstarkey

tagged - drewstarkey

-valeriastarkey - my drew appreciation post because why not???

hichasestokes - Where's my appreciation post?
^valeriastarkey - That's what your birthday is for buddy

rudeth - Our husband is so hot
^valeriastarkey - That's what I'm saying

jonathandavissofficial - Mr Steal Yo Girl
^valeriastarkey - He could never steal me from you 😍😍😍😍

madelyncline - this is so cute
^valeriastarkey - mads you and i are cuter don't lie