Chapter 1: Anne and Marcy

After everything that happened with Sasha flirting with Anne, the other day, Anne and Marcy were packing stuff to store at Sasha's House. "Marcy, are you sure you want to store your stuff at Sasha's place?" Anne asked. "You can store your stuff at my house, my parents are cool." Anne said. "It's fine." Marcy said. "Okay, Mar-Mar." Anne said. Anne started laying the box down and cracks her back. "Mar-Mar, I'm getting old. Now all those back pain memes make sense." Anne muttered. "Did Sasha tell you about the scar on her back, I told her to go see a doctor but you know how Sasha is." Anne said. She did her Sasha impression. "Uhh... No worry's, Boonchuy. I'm more good now." Anne said.

She then hears Marcy crying. "Marcy, are you okay?" Anne said, she goes right by Marcy. "Yeah, but how can you still trust me after I almost got you two stranded in Amphibia." Marcy said with tears. "If I were you I wouldn't want me close. 10 years and every single day when I see my scar, the guilt starts rising up." Marcy said with tears. Anne hugs Marcy. "Marcy, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up. Marcy it's okay, we forgave you a long time ago. we all love you and I love you and always will." Anne said. "Annie. I was so scared that after you died, I'll never see you again." Marcy said. Anne rubs Marcy's back. "Shh... Marcy... It's okay... I'm here and I'm not going anywhere... I'll always be with you." Anne said. She holds Marcy tightly. Marcy feels the warmth and softness of Anne's hair.

She calms down and cuddles her. Anne smiles and sees the smile on Marcy's face. "Marcy, now do you feel better?" Anne asked. Marcy nods her head. "Yeah, thanks Anne." Marcy said. "No problem, Marcy." Anne and Marcy stand up and Anne heads downstairs. Marcy thinks in her head. "Anne, you always find a way to make me feel comfortable, your so cute." Marcy said in her head. She blushes. "Did... I just call Anne... Cute?" Marcy said. "Wait... Do I... Love Anne... More than a friend?" Marcy said. "Wait... Sasha clearly likes Anne and Anne is figuring it out... If me and Anne dated... Sasha will kill me." Marcy said. She sees the picture of her and Anne and Sasha together. She thinks about Anne. She smiles and remembered everything that they did together when they were kids and teens. Anne was always there for her and always protected her. Anne was honestly so cute and so adorable.

Marcy realizes these feelings are pure love for Anne. "Anne, we can't date, if we do, Sasha will end me." Marcy though in her head. But as Marcy though, Anne was in her head and she couldn't get out. Marcy realizes these are true feelings for Anne. Marcy then felt sleepy as she fell to the floor. Anne comes up and sees Marcy on the ground. "Marcy?" Anne said. She runs to Marcy and sees she fell asleep, she sighed in relief and picks Marcy up and lays her down on her bed. Anne lays next to Marcy and strokes her cheek. "Marcy, you look so cute when you sleep." Anne said. She blushes and realized what she had just said. "Did I just call Marcy cute?" Anne though. "But, Sasha flirted with me, she has a crush on me but, I don't feel the same?" Anne though. Anne looks at Marcy and remembered everything Marcy went through, getting possessed, trapping her in Amphibia and all the things she did was to be with her friends. Anne hugs Marcy and pulls her closer to her, she rests her chin on Marcy's head. Anne thinks that Marcy would want to spend time with Anne, she asked her parents if Marcy can stay with them for the night and they said yes. Anne heads back upstairs and sees a sleeping Marcy on her bed.

Anne smiles and takes her clothes off, she goes to her bed and takes Marcy's clothes off. She blushes as she and Marcy are naked, she lays down and hugs Marcy. As Anne kept thinking, Marcy was her first friend and knew her before meeting Sasha. She kept on thinking and remembered when her and Marcy sang 'It's No Big Deal' together before Sasha came on stage. Marcy looked so cute and adorable in her band look and loved that. Anne looks and sees Marcy's scar and strokes it. Marcy getting stabbed by King Andrias haunted her forever, she was so scared she lost Marcy but has her in her arms.

Anne looks at Marcy and thinks. "Marcy is so beautiful." Anne said. Anne realizes these are pure feelings of love, she kisses Marcy's forehead and covers her and Marcy up. Anne snuggles Marcy in her chest, Anne remembered when her and Marcy met. She met Marcy at the beach and protected her sand masterpiece and they became friends, she loved that day and was probably the best day of her life. Anne feels her love for Marcy grow and she hugs and cuddles Marcy tighter as she will never let Marcy go ever again, she kisses Marcy's forehead and she gets more comfy. She falls asleep with Marcy in her arms and repeats these words in her head.

'I Love You Marcy'