Chapter 2: Marcy's New Girlfriend

The Next Day...

Marcy woke up and sat up and saw the sun rising, she saw she was in Anne's bed and she was naked. She blushes and blushed even more as she sees Anne's arms around her waist, she blushed even more as she saw Anne naked. "Oh My Gosh, Anne's naked? She looks so beautiful when she's naked." Marcy said. She became more flustered than anyone. She thought in her head. "I Love You, Anne. I Love You So Much and I just want to to kiss your pretty face." Marcy thought. Marcy kept on thinking, she thought about how much Anne means to her. She remembers when they first met, Anne protected her giant sand masterpiece and they fell on each and giggled. She thought about that day and loved that day.

Marcy's Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together. Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle. it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello. Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said.  Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said. "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said. "it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said. "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said. "Marcy." Marcy said. "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling. Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends. Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked. "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands. Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle. it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other. they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said. Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said.

she hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling. Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said. "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said. she hugs Marcy and wave to her. Marcy waves back, Marcy finally has a friend. "Anne, I'm glad me and you are friends." Marcy said. Marcy went home with her parents and was knowing that she and Anne would spend time together again.

Marcy's Flashback Ends...

Marcy smiles and knows that day was probably the best day ever, she tears up and started crying tears of joy. Marcy didn't know that Anne woke up. "Marcy, are you okay?" Anne asked. Marcy turns and saw a naked Anne, her face turns red as she wipes the tears from her eyes. Anne's face turned red at the sight of Marcy being naked. She thought in her head. "Marcy is so beautiful." Anne thought. "I'm going to kiss her pretty face and enjoy every second of it." Anne thought. She pulls Marcy into a hug and Marcy hugs back.

Marcy wants to ask Anne to be her girlfriend but she knows Anne's probably going to say no, but she asks anyways. "Hey Anne?" Marcy said. Anne looks at Marcy. "Yeah Marcy?" Anne said. "I know Sasha flirted with you but I know you may like her back but I just wanted you to know that I... I Love You Anne." Marcy said. Anne became more flustered. "Anne, I always loved you. You became my everything and my one true love, you always comfort me and always make me feel happy and feel better." Marcy said. Anne smiles and loves Marcy back. "Anne, I Love You So Much. Do you want to be my Girlfriend?" Marcy asked.

Anne smiles, she felt like her and Marcy were friends forever and ever since we were born. She protected Marcy and always kept her safe and made her feel safe and feel better. Marcy was possessed by The Core and was traumatized and needed therapy. Anne was by Marcy's side and after all the things that happened to her and promised Marcy that she will never leave Marcy's side ever again and will never let Marcy go. Anne looks at Marcy and smiled. "Marcy, I Love You Too. I would love to be your Girlfriend." Anne said.

Marcy's eyes widen and became flustered, Anne said yes. She beaks the hug and looks at Anne, she strokes Anne's cheek. Anne smiles and holds Marcy's hand. "You really mean that? you really love me?" Marcy said with tears in her eyes. "Marcy, I Love You So Much and I always have." Anne said. The two slowly moving forward and their lips meeting as the share their first official kiss.

Anne and Marcy pulled back, Marcy tears up and hugs her new girlfriend. "Anne, I Love You So Much." Marcy said. "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said. Anne kisses Marcy and lays her down, Anne goes on top of her and kisses Marcy. Marcy wraps her arms around Anne and pulls her closer. Anne depends the kiss and goes inside of Marcy's mouth and explored every inch of her mouth. Marcy feels Anne's tongue in her mouth and her eyes soften. Anne let's go of the kiss and a string of saliva fell from their mouths, Marcy was steaming and blushing and tearing up. "Marcy, are you okay?" Anne asked. Marcy looks at Anne. "Yes~" Marcy said.

Anne goes down and kisses Marcy's neck, Anne goes down and kisses Marcy's breasts and her belly. Anne kisses Marcy's thing and licks it. Marcy moans and feels it. "Anne, that feels so wet and wired." Marcy said. Anne goes back up and kisses Marcy's cheek. Anne covers herself and Marcy up and lays down next to Marcy. She holds Marcy's hand. Marcy looks at Anne. "Anne, I Love You So Much." Marcy said. Anne smiles. "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said. The two kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Marcy thinks in her head. "How will Sasha react?" Marcy thought. Marcy feels a since of guilt rising up, Marcy felt that her and Anne couldn't be together because Sasha has a crush on Anne. But Anne kissed Marcy and has romance with her, as she kept thinking. She thinks that Sasha won't have any anger in her, she thinks Sasha will be cool with them dating. Marcy falls asleep in Anne's arms and snuggled up in her new girlfriend's chest.

Marcy feels safe with Anne by her side, she's glad that The Core is defeated and no one can hurt her. Anne kisses Marcy's forehead and bring her closer. Anne is wondering how Sasha will react but she won't think of that, Anne's just happy with her new girlfriend. Anne is happy that Marcy is her girlfriend, she loves Marcy and will protect Marcy from The Core or any other evil that they faced before.