3

It'd been about two weeks since Eren and Levi first slept together. Since then, they'd done it again about eight more times.

Sometimes it was because Levi was angry, other times because Eren wasn't easy to resist.

Armin was still the only one who knew about their scandal but he wanted to tell Hange so bad. Only being able to talk about it with Armin was starting to get boring.

Levi once told him that no feelings were involved in what they were doing, yet the way he looked over Eren when they finished told him otherwise. That wasn't the look of someone who had no feelings toward him.

"Mr. Ack-Ackerman..!" Eren moaned, his eyes widening as he was continuously pounded into the wooden desk. The slaps and grunts echoed in the office. Luckily, everyone had gone home, otherwise they would have definitely heard Eren's lewd noises. He felt himself nearing the end when all of a sudden his phone started to ring.

He and Levi both looked over at it before deciding to ignore the call. Eren scratched and clawed at Levi's arms, not being able to control himself.

The phone stopped ringing and Levi started to go harder. "Fu...ck." He cursed. Just as he was about to finish, the phone started ringing again.

"Fuck!" Levi slammed his fist down on the desk and pulled out, leaving Eren alone on the desk. "Who the fuck is calling you at midnight?"

"I-I don't know.." Eren panted, propping himself up on his forearms. "Who is it?"

He watched as Levi angrily put the phone up to his ear.

'Eren, I've been thinking about you a lot lately... Can you talk?'

"Eren's busy right now."

'Huh? Hey, wait-'

Levi hung up the phone and tossed it back onto Eren's desk before walking back over to him. "Get up."

Eren scrambled to his feet and stood right in front of his boss. Something was different than all of the other times they'd done this but Eren couldn't quite pinpoint it. Levi could, however. He wouldn't admit it, but someone else calling Eren in the middle of the night, talking about how they'd been thinking about him, really made him feel some type of way. Jealous.

Levi harshly pushed him against the large window pane, exposed to all of Tallahassee. Of course, they were on a high enough floor that nobody could see them clearly without some kind of magnification. Yet, adrenaline pumped throughout Eren's body at the thrill of being seen.

"Who- who was on the phone?" Eren panted, his stomach tickling when he felt Levi's breath on his skin.

"Jean or something."

"Wha..what'd he want?" Eren groaned at the feeling of Levi entering once again. His hands pressed hard against the glass to the point his arms were burning.

"You." He growled and buried his face in Eren's neck. Leaving bites and bruises along his neck, Levi was sending Eren into a state of ecstasy.

"Hah.." Eren moaned while being pounded into the glass. He felt himself nearing his climax, sending his mind into an unconscious state. "You're a.. hah..~ you're a b-bitch.."

"Yeah?" Levi grunted. "I'll show you a bitch."

As Levi sat in his office chair, still inside Eren, he began to think. They had just finished their fourth round and Eren was a panting mess on his lap, still kissing at his jawline. However, Levi was unfazed by the younger's actions; instead, he was focused on what was going on with him and his secretary.

In his previous relationships (people he slept with more than once), they'd always been random people at a bar, never once his employee, nor was he as addicted to them as he was to the young brunette boy. He didn't know what he felt towards him, whether it was lustful desire or if he actually wanted Eren.

"Are you okay, sir?" Eren asked, pulling Levi out of his trance. He looked down at the younger boy who seemed to be confused.

"Yeah." He said, leaning his head back on the chair. Eren rested his head on Levi's shoulder. He would have never in a million years guessed he would be here now, sleeping with his boss.

"I like you, Levi," Eren whispered into his ear. If he wasn't on an orgasm high, he would not have had the courage to say so.

"I like you too."

"No, I mean I like like you, not just as a fuck buddy." He sat up straight in Levi's lap to get a good look at his face.

"Hm.." Levi nodded. Eren laid his head back down in disappointment. He wanted to be with him already.

Eren's phone chimed and Levi grabbed it, looking at the notification. "It's that Jean kid again. You two have something going on?"

"No," Eren said, taking the phone from him and reading it. He sighed and typed a short response before placing the phone back down on the desk. Levi raised a brow in question. "He was asking who picked up the phone."

"What'd you say?"

"I said it was you." Eren shrugged. "I mean all you said was I was busy which could mean many things."

Levi nodded and stood up, placing Eren on his desk and finally pulling out, earning a hiss from Eren.

Eren sat there for a moment and watched Levi pull on his clothes. Looking at his boss, he realized how lucky, yet unlucky, he was.

On one hand, Eren was sleeping with the hottest person he had ever met. On the other hand, Levi was a constant reminder of something he couldn't have. It was almost painful the situation he was in. He was so close yet so far from being with him.

"I'm about to head out, get dressed," Levi said, fixing his tie in the reflecting window. Eren nodded his head and pushed himself off the desk.

He wobbled over to his clothes with shaky legs and sat on the floor to put them on. Levi found it somewhat amusing to watch.

Once he finally got his clothes on, he awkwardly started his way out of the office. He somewhat regretted telling Levi his feelings but was also relieved to have it off his chest.

"Hey, brat." Levi said just as Eren was about to exit the room. The brunette turned around and looked at him. "I like like you too."

: hi guys

hope you enjoyed this chapter

have a great rest of your day and or night

-compimisho ❤️